Is brawl getting old?

In a sense, I suppose it is. But I play it regularly, and considering that most Smash fans played Melee happily until the day Brawl came out, I'm sure it will still be played for many years to come. We dedicated brawlers need to stick together!

My cousins and brother think it is but there are still a lot of active brawlers on different sites.

If you get bored of Brawl, you're not playing it properly. Just like Melee, it's a package full of years of entertainment.

Besides, the smash community is not that small. In wiichat it may be, but if you go to Smashboards and AiB you'll notice the Brawl players are still considerably active, all around the world.

If you get bored of Brawl, you're not playing it properly. Just like Melee, it's a package full of years of entertainment.

Besides, the smash community is not that small. In wiichat it may be, but if you go to Smashboards and AiB you'll notice the Brawl players are still considerably active, all around the world.

That is why I look for challenges on AllisBrawl.com. You instant message people that are reday to brawl. Do you have an AiB account Anax?

That is why I look for challenges on AllisBrawl.com. You instant message people that are reday to brawl. Do you have an AiB account Anax?

I have a smashboards account. Since I'm currently not able to play, I'm simply watching every video I can and learning everything I can about my most used characters. It's almost ridiculous how much is still being discovered, considering it's been more than a year.

I have a smashboards account. Since I'm currently not able to play, I'm simply watching every video I can and learning everything I can about my most used characters. It's almost ridiculous how much is still being discovered, considering it's been more than a year.

I have an account on Smashboards but I don't go on it much.

That's the cool part of Brawl that things get discovered frequently.

Brawl IS NOT GETTING OLD~

The brawl community is big, I mean look at AllisBrawl and Smashboards, lots of people still playing and studying this game.

Only because people don't play it online and stuff, doesn't mean its getting old. There are still lots of people playing this game. All of the melee pro players are playing this game.

There's has been lots of huge tournaments like COT4, WHobo, S.I.N, FS4, and many many more. There's also lots of local ones and lots of big ones coming up. I've been to so many of them, and I got to say, this game is not boring and its not getting old.

There's a huge one coming up, Genesis, (might be going to that one), like seriously, if you like Smash, that's the place to be.

But yeah, online gameplay is thrash, seriously. Offline is the way to go, play the game without having to worry about losing because of stupid things like button lag and what not.

I can guarantee everybody that if you go to tournaments, you would enjoy this game alot, (much more if you already do).

----------------------

just copy and pasted what i wrote in that other thread xD

I see some of you hang around in AIB. I mostly hang around in Smashboards, but yeah, leave me a shoutout in AIB if you want. :)

It sucks that some people don't have who to play with offline (like me). Only my 9 year old brother. When I get to go to college (3 years) it will be my only chance to play offline with many people. I only have online experience for brawl and I don't feel like it's getting old thanks to AllisBrawl.com :) Leave me a shoutout if you have an account. It's the same username.

brawl is not getting old~

the brawl community is big, i mean look at allisbrawl and smashboards, lots of people still playing and studying this game.

Only because people don't play it online and stuff, doesn't mean its getting old. There are still lots of people playing this game. All of the melee pro players are playing this game.

There's has been lots of huge tournaments like cot4, whobo, s.i.n, fs4, and many many more. There's also lots of local ones and lots of big ones coming up. I've been to so many of them, and i got to say, this game is not boring and its not getting old.

There's a huge one coming up, genesis, (might be going to that one), like seriously, if you like smash, that's the place to be.

But yeah, online gameplay is thrash, seriously. Offline is the way to go, play the game without having to worry about losing because of stupid things like button lag and what not.

I can guarantee everybody that if you go to tournaments, you would enjoy this game alot, (much more if you already do).

----------------------

just copy and pasted what i wrote in that other thread xd

i see some of you hang around in aib. I mostly hang around in smashboards, but yeah, leave me a shoutout in aib if you want. :)

qft.

Back