Is brawl getting old?

im glad 2 c my thread is active again.
Brad, ur a very good brawler, but u camp a lot. that really pisses ppl off. ive seen like 4 ppl call u a fag. no kidding. im just telling u the truth

So the other day I wrote a post stating that I'm still addicted to Brawl and I am really. But it's around 7 AM and I'm really glad I could play online with anyone at that time yet during that session I realized those moments when I have to just put controls down and turn off for a few.
1. namely is during gang fights. Like Three characters against one which I know, it's just a game but that gets old soooo quick and would cause one to hate playing online.
I'm not saying we all need to play nice or even fair. but thats just one of those moments when I say, "Come on, why do I have to prove myself on this game?"

im glad 2 c my thread is active again.
Brad, ur a very good brawler, but u camp a lot. that really pisses ppl off. ive seen like 4 ppl call u a fag. no kidding. im just telling u the truth

Ya know, I Camp a lot also, and I just realized I do it from your post.
I HAVE then the (let them come to you) tactic but only for defense...

though I'm just black pedaling

It's old when I'm playing Yellow Kirby and another play uses YELLOW Kirby it's like, there are three other colors, this distraction is only going to peeve me off
But at least I stopped Camping

It gets Old when playing online with anyone or friends and the connection is soooo slow!
Like, I know some of you are downloading crap while playing but they just can't go together

the series is quite old and stayed with the same idea completely. the complete nintendo based thing ended because of snake and sonic next thing yknow there'll be people from tekken in it =P
brawl got quite boring for me within a few days. and i dont play online since its really laggy even if i play with someone in the same city.
i finished brawl within a week then it got boring and even more boring. id only play when friends come over

So I can't connect to WFC and Brawl online... It's weird because my internet is awesome now and I can do other online wii stuff...
odd

Back