Is brawl getting old?

I play it because of the Skill system in AllisBrawl. It gives it a bit of an RPG style game to me.

Melee is fun, especially Captain Falcon and Falco.

oh are you serious chao lord:mad: calling my best melee character marth a FAG!?:mad: i hate when people call marth gay or a fag:mad5: aight then...mewtwo aint nothing compared to marth, roy, falco,cpt.f, or link, so ha! **** mewtwo!

Marth does look like a fag to be honest but he is the second best character in Melee.
Mewtwo sucked in Melee, he is a very low tier in the game. He is too big and his smashes have problems.

GCommander said:
Melee is fun, especially Captain Falcon and Falco.

f*** those 2 wimps. Melee is all about Roy

wow no its not roy is just a clone of that fag marth c.f is better but think what u think but to me melee is all about mewtwo nuff said

i have argued this point so many times its not funny: Marth is actually a clone of Roy.

play the actual FE games they're in. Roy has a powerful fire slash(which became his neutral B) Marth on the other hand, doesn't gave any powerful charge moves. he was given his own version of Roy's move.

Roy has a move where he jumps up slashing with his flaming sword(became his up B) once again, Marth doesn't have a move like that so he wss given his own version of Roy's move.

they both had a multi-hit combo and a counter so those aren't copying.

many call Roy the clone because you unlock Marth first, but thats only cause at the time Marth was the poster boy of FE in Japan. Roy was a little lesser known from a different FE.

if you look back at the movesets of the characters in the original games, its obvious that Marth is a clone of Roy. end of story.

f*** those 2 wimps. Melee is all about Roy

wow no its not roy is just a clone of that fag marth c.f is better but think what u think but to me melee is all about mewtwo nuff said

i have argued this point so many times its not funny: Marth is actually a clone of Roy.

play the actual FE games they're in. Roy has a powerful fire slash(which became his neutral B) Marth on the other hand, doesn't gave any powerful charge moves. he was given his own version of Roy's move.

Roy has a move where he jumps up slashing with his flaming sword(became his up B) once again, Marth doesn't have a move like that so he wss given his own version of Roy's move.

they both had a multi-hit combo and a counter so those aren't copying.

many call Roy the clone because you unlock Marth first, but thats only cause at the time Marth was the poster boy of FE in Japan. Roy was a little lesser known from a different FE.

if you look back at the movesets of the characters in the original games, its obvious that Marth is a clone of Roy. end of story.

Roy isnt a clone, Roy thought of Fire more.-_- Marth thinks of attack.

oh are you serious chao lord:mad: calling my best melee character marth a FAG!?:mad: i hate when people call marth gay or a fag:mad5: aight then...mewtwo aint nothing compared to marth, roy, falco,cpt.f, or link, so ha! **** mewtwo!

then we agree link is good but still sorry bout that didt no u like marth :(

then we agree link is good but still sorry bout that didt no u like marth :(

I say my best swordsmen guy is Toon Link.

Back