Is brawl getting old?

yes it is, but that doesn't mean its bad. it's just that its lost that freash and new feel. Brawl is still one epic as all hell fighter(and the best multi-player on the Wii) but that doesn't stop it from being old. in fact it qualifies as a 'new classic' by now.

Yes it is very old.I like the game but eventually a game will come out that will replace Brawl.Just dont know which.Except the 4th smash but that wont come out for a while.If its even coming out.

Yeah.. Brawl is getting old, personally, to me it is.
See, people tell me that I need to find intrest in the game, etc. etc.
I did, for about 8 months, and I am losing intrest slowly and slowly.
However, doesn't mean that I will quit, but I'm just finding it more of a bore everyday.
Everyday, same thing. Now, there are some excitments, etc. etc., but they get boring quick.
Even texture/music hacking is getting boring on there. (Though, it's nice to have some custom music on there.)
That's how I feel about it.
(Don't flame me because of what I'm saying, it's not like I'm telling everyone that Brawl is a screw over all of a sudden, and most likely, I'll just ingore what you say anyway. xD)

I'm playing now at 4 in the morning...I'm still addicted

hey grimer boy its been a while hasnt it:)

on topic: to be honest...brawl is getting kinda old to me:(... but the only thing thats keeping me from not playing at all is my urge to fight good brawlers. that is something i can never get tired of:devil:

hey grimer boy its been a while hasnt it:)

on topic: to be honest...brawl is getting kinda old to me:(... but the only thing thats keeping me from not playing at all is my urge to fight good brawlers. that is something i can never get tired of:devil:

that's the main reason why, from my lack of Brawl(stupid Wii), i've busted out my GC and i've been playing Melee. i've got a couple friends that come over almost daily and if we're not playing a shooter or raceing game, we'd be playing Brawl. since its not working right now, we've switched back to Melee.

and Melee is like Brawl: yes it's old but it's still one awesome as all hell game

Brawl is sort of gettin' old.:/

Still, like Sking said "Urge to fight good brawlers." Some people that I know are good as heck and some are not good at brawl.:p
ANYYYYYWHO.......

Back