Is brawl getting old?

I'm not playing brawl at the moment, Blazblue is too good. D

For PS3 or 360 , maybe we can play sometime !!! Yea thats my newest backup tourney game to the SF's especially since it will likely be at EVO next year as one of the 5 main games and will be a part of any multi game tourney ( seems like no one uses brawl anymore lol ) and its fun level is pretty damn high like Brawl in its prime.

Glad cuz we also got a BB machine here in Reno now and one of the best Guilty Gear players in the world here as well who is trying to get the people in Reno into it.

I bet you are using Haku-men lol since he is most like Marth .

Last edited:
What about the Olimar guy PrinceLink lol.

And Kayou and His Sis + Lugia have their own site that I go to occasionally !

Oh yea forgot about Pricelink XDI remember him perfectly now though :lol:
Oh they have a site? I didn't know that :/
Send me the link through pm if you don't mind :p

Ya I miss princelink, we practiced our DKs together.
There were other people like you said charon, his box said don't delete me so I never did. I also remember Miguel, he was fun to play with.
@kento kool 8)

i remember PrinceLink. by the time i got internet and used Olimar, he stopped playing. it was sad, i wanted to see if my Olimar could beat the legendary Olimar of Wiichat.

:smilewinkgrin:

I remember ya'll too :D

So how's wiichat been holdin up. Seems ya'll gone through some pretty rough stuff.

And to stay on topic- Yes brawl is getting old.

He howed up lol they want your olimar! I can't wait for super smash bros riot comes out!

MKWii is boring. It pisses me off how you are in 1st place then somebody gets the chainchomp and it takes them up to 3rd and they get mushrooms and they win the race.
Brawl is better than Mario Kart.

Mkw is like brawl.
It requires skill and effort. The more you practice on brawl the better you get, the mrs you practice on mkw, the better you get. That's how I reached my 9999vr. Brawl just existed lnger which makes it boring IMO and old

Mkw is like brawl.
It requires skill and effort. The more you practice on brawl the better you get, the mrs you practice on mkw, the better you get. That's how I reached my 9999vr. Brawl just existed lnger which makes it boring IMO and old

If you don't play with items on brawl it's all up to skill. In MK you need skill on turns and how to handle the course but when you get an item it's all up to luck and how far behind you are.

erhmm... u dont understand, u have to play more in order to know what "skills" im talking about. its how u use ur item and strategy.

I think brawl is better, though they are both awesome games. I spent more time with brawl then with any other game I played. Of course people's taste will vary whether they like it or not.

in my opinion. yes its getting old. i mean, i havent played it in about 3 months. no one is ever online, and once u beat the game, theres nothing else to do.

Back