Is brawl getting old?

^I had a horrible Olimar and immediately stopped using him. xD

Man, I wish I would've been on this site a couple months ago, seems like it was mucccchhh more active then. :(

So, fill me in. Who were the really good brawlers back in the day? Just curious.

Man, I wish I would've been on this site a couple months ago, seems like it was mucccchhh more active then. :(

So, fill me in. Who were the really good brawlers back in the day? Just curious.

I just joined last month but I'm good, I'm part of the 2009 generation of wiichat brawlers :thumbsup:

I also miss Spiff, I liked talking with him about match-ups and other mechanics of brawl and melee. :(

Spiff was awesome, it was ridiculous how much he knew about Smash.

I´ve actually been around here since before Brawl, just never been able to fight online until recently. Too bad I missed the chance to battle so many great people. I almost fought Sho once, Wolf dittos, but got disconnected so it never happened.

The best IMO was TJgamer.

There was also really good brawlers like Axtlar, Hicks, Rel, Dinner, Kayuo, Prez (he hated brawl with a passion, but he still had an amazing R.O.B lol), Spiff, and the list goes on and on.

of course not me, I suck :lol:

^ fail

o great, now we have this dude spamming everywhere!

no mods are around, just what we needed. -_-

why dont you get the **** out if im a prick! just leave already *****!

im spammng the **** out of this site and u kepp telling me to leave but iwont nd im not getting bnned, so you leave you hoe
Learn your grammar, son! :lol:

What do you win, by spamming, seriously?

...sigh...just another 13 year old boy who wants attention.

^hahaha you FAIL even more~ xD

Just, do everybody a favor and leave, or drop dead, any of those two would work.

Meh, I'm done here, you're just a stupid person, period.

Back