Is brawl getting old?

Well kent you really missed alot in only a few hours.
Now please people disregard the previous post and get on track, the problem has stopped.

I think brawl has gotten old to only people who don't play it much. If you are into tourneys and stuff then this is still the game for you.

Lmao at mcl trying to get back in topic xD
Ithink MKW is better than brawl!

Edit:
I wake up at 3:30 in the mid night and I see this.. Wiichat is dying slowly... Seriously..

Last edited:
^I've never play MKW :(

I'm not playing brawl at the moment, Blazblue is too good. D:

btw kento, Miku Hatsune ♥

Well I intend to stay on topic this is still a forum you know lol.
But seriously brawl is old for me, mkw was fun too, but it got old for me too. I usually play my games though they may feel old.

I was playing brawl earlier and I started to main DK his grab combos are pretty cool

Btw.. ♥♡Miku is my loveee♡♥

My first time I beat sho was when I chain grabbed him with IC to death.
It was pretty funny.

PS. Well I'm getting bored so I'll be at the mario kart wii forums if u guys need meh.

Last edited:
MKWii is boring. It pisses me off how you are in 1st place then somebody gets the chainchomp and it takes them up to 3rd and they get mushrooms and they win the race.
Brawl is better than Mario Kart.

MKWii is boring. It pisses me off how you are in 1st place then somebody gets the chainchomp and it takes them up to 3rd and they get mushrooms and they win the race.
Brawl is better than Mario Kart.

QFT. The best Mario Kart game was easily Mario Kart DS, and that got boring when everyone started snaking. I never cared enough to buy MKW, instead I digged up my old DD copy and play that with friends instead, and enjoy it much more. Although I obviously play Brawl much more.

Also, this forum dies because people start saying it'll die and leave. Obviously people are going to leave in the course of time, but more people come along given that people keep on talking and discussing and stuff. It's what I'm doing at least.
At the least hang on until august when I can play my wii again (-_-')...

MK Double Dash is the only one that I like and I was really good at. I always use the Koopa's in the MK games.

It's bullshit how I got 9th place in a tourny at AllisBrawl because my dad was being a dick and made me go fix my bike when I was playing. I got eliminated because I failed to show up. :'(

How dare he make you do something productive. :rolleyes:

I got a message the other day that said Nintendo would no longer send you photos and stuff. Probably more like a week ago actually.

Back