Is bwii good?

i just rented it online is good specially co-op if you played with a "Dave" last night and he sucked im sorry...lol...
i always liked this type of game just wish it offered more view angles, specifically a large map with controlls so you dont have to drag everyone everyware send each unit where it needs to go in pop in where they need help...

but a 9 out of 10 for me gonna buy it for sure

How does it compare to Medal of Honor Heroes. I would consider it a much more tactical war. Its a lot of fun battling it out with other people, it has a small ranking system (no leaderboards) but you gets stars after a certain amount of wins in Assualt and Skirmish and for 'S" ranked Co-op missions (not an easy task). Campaign is pretty much a longer affair then the first.

Pros:Good online
Good system for when others disconnect during battle. It gives you points when the other people "surrender" by hitting the power button
decent controls for the most part
Campaign is good, tough missions which are great.
Cons: IR controls are almost worthless, they are slow and could've been done much faster and smoother by simply adding in more control options
No VoiceChat (but really other games of this caliber have the exact same problems)

Overall: If you liked the Orginal battalion wars this one will satisfy your hunger for a tactical game on the wii. If you have friends that have it even better because you can call and play against and with each other. Battles online get very intense and quite competitive. All in all good game no matter if you've played the first one, or if you haven't. So i would say buy it and go for it.

BWII isnt really an RTS though but I get your point.

Good to hear they give the stayer points when somone disconnects! Makes up for the "lost" fun time

You could not do that in battlefield 2. Or do you mean selectin different classes?

in Battalion Wars 2 you got a main character like a general ( if im correct, havent played this yet ) and an army. You can switch to any unit in your army and control that. so thats hotswapping :D

I(V)P said:
sorry i couldnt stand it.... i returned it the next day

There are places that actually allow you to return opened games?

i heard its gonna be a bit like battlefield 2 in the way of hotswapping characters ,is this true?

Well, to the point where you can go from controlling infantry, to a tank, then to a airplane, etc. Functions slightly differently, though: You're taking control of these individual units, rather than take one unit and enter various vehicles. You control the rest of the squad regardless of what unit you take control of.

In the words of my cousin, "It feels like a dumbed down version of Battlefield 2," as if to say if you already have Battlefield 2, you shouldn't feel all too compelled to get Battalion Wars 2 for the Wii.

When I see trailers and movies of bwII I think its a completely different game. You should not see it as a dumb down bf2 or maybe bf21242. Its a completely different game with a completely different world ( cartoony instead of realistic )

Back