Medal of honor : Heroes 2 - Getting it?

Bottom Line, MOH H2 best game for Wii hands down if you like online or war play. COD3 stunk, vangard was mediocre at best. The online in MOH never seemed to get boring for me BUT IT NEEDS A MIC, other then that its hours and hours of fun.

SO THE BAD NEWS:

My buddy talked me into picking up a PS3 and Call of Duty 4. Guys, I am not here to bash anything, I love my wii, but cod4 is fantastic and without a doubt the best game I have ever seen let alone played. I know its a lot of cash but I easily would have dropped a grand for it now after playing it.

Anyway sorry for the off topic, MOH H2, if you have a wii is a MUST HAVE, not a rental because you wont want to give it back.

fun but the online play everyone runs all bent over in a wired way....its true you have to unload half a clip into their head but, i recommend getting it..probably the best online wii game(so far)

fun but the online play everyone runs all bent over in a wired way....its true you have to unload half a clip into their head but, i recommend getting it..probably the best online wii game(so far)

Funny I see a lot of complaints saying you have to shoot people a million times to drop them but I have never experienced that at all.

I choose to snipe and its the rare occurance I dont drop someone with 2 shots although usually its one quick headshot. Maybe other weapons are a ***** but the snipers drop people quick.

GET IT.

JohnnyRed said:
but cod4 is fantastic and without a doubt the best game I have ever seen let alone played.

Not here to bash as well but: Serieusly?? Its just another Arcade shooter! I play it on the pc and Ill agree with you its a nice game but the best? I mean its just a thirtheen in a dozen game! Ok the perks and kit thing is pretty new but BF already did it! But its nice that activision tried to put in something new in there! So its a pretty good game.

Ontopic:

You should really try-out the online mode. Thats THE reason to get MOHH2, and the arcade on-rails shooter mode ( if you got a zapper )

well i cant wait :) how big is the region lock in it?

will it be like Europe or will it just be UK people you can play?

ranger147222 said:

If you have an SMG or LMG, 2 or 3 shots to the head that actually hit will suffice. If you have a shotty or sniper, one will do. Just because the reticule is read doesn't mean you're actually hitting them.

I'm definatly getting this game, just for the online mode.

*sigh* i remember when it was meant to be coming out in Europe on November 30th but EA put it back for some reason and now that I've waited for it for like 3 months the day it comes out is the day i go skiing; so i miss out on it for another week! why is life unfair? :sad: lol

hopefully though i will get it delivered before friday because thats what play.com usually do and i'm going straight online. :yesnod: .

Yea Im hoping of getting it a day or 2 earlier as well. That will mean teusday or wednesday :D

I loved vanguard , it was so short though. I'm not going to be getting any new games till i finish the simpson game. but after that this game is next on my list

stozy said:
hope ppl dont lag 2 much ;)

there is no or very little lag even with 32 players. if u have a good connection, u are good to go.:thumbsup:

ive had this pre-ordered from play for ever also lol, and im also hoping it will turn up early cant wait now ive been almost counting the days!!!

Back