Is Ganondorf easier than Zant

Zant was more of a puzzle boss and you knew how to beat him because you had already done those fight

Ganon just takes FOREVER! The head to head duel with swords took me about 15 mins atleast. overall Big G took 30 mins.

zant took 5 min if that.

i say zant is a little harder because ganon isn't a psycopath who has a verry tiny head and holds 2 swords then goes psyco on you.

Zant was the most AWESOMES villian ever, specially the awesome noise made whenever it showed em...UNTIL BUM BUM BUM...he took his fish looking helmet off...then he became a homo.

to answer the original question, they both were incredibly easy. I barely got hurt fighting either. I think i only actually died in that game 1x and that was doing the Fairy underground thingy in the desert.

ok seriously on topic, Ganondorf was harder, by like 0.1x.

heres a different question that no one will probably answer, did anyone else find ALL the bosses to be disgracefully easy. cause i did, and i hated it.

Ganondorf is harder.......Zant reminds me of someone I know somewhere....hmmm.

i think ganondorf was way easier than zant. i think ganondorf also had the easiest dungeon

within reasson we don't even kill gannon, cause zant is part of him so zant snaps his neck. Also killing gannon.
but anyway i think there both piss but if i had to pick, HAD TO then i would pick zant, i killed em both on first try.:( the games boring after:(

sorry for dp!

JCpackers05 said:
heres a different question that no one will probably answer, did anyone else find ALL the bosses to be disgracefully easy. cause i did, and i hated it.

yer... to tell the truth none of them even made me frustrated or even slightly anoyed. the hardest in the game was the spinny disk boss whos a skelton thing in the arbitors ground. But i still thought that was piss....
:idea: i think that the water temple was hardest cause that made me lost...
i still did it in about 40 mins......

um harder? out of all zelda games this was easyest but... i guess zant do to the poor motion detection or maybe it was my tried arm from playing zelda 23 hours none stop cept for restroom... wasnt able to hold in.. but yea.. that part were it rips off the first zelda for n64.... after i puased game put new batteries in and grabed some grub [aka rested] i did fine killed zant and ganondorf first try.. then after long credits i restarted machine and started new save on zelda.... took me less than 37 hours to beat first time now am takeing my time and find every little thing i can

Zant was more trickier thus being harder if one could not figure out the strategy and accessories to use on him it gets annoying and tiresome. Personally, I had to do it in two tries for Zant. But Ganandorf was really easy just time consuming, I had two bottles of ferry tears, a bottle of chu jelly and a ferry but I didn't have to use any of them plus I killed him with like 13-14 hearts remaining and 17 to start with.

I expected much more from Ganandorf being the final boss in the game, where was his magic powers he possesed?

I would have been crazy if they had made the final battle with Ganandorf on the fields (one-one-one battle) with him making copies of himself and you have to find the right one to attack. That would have upped the difficulty level and make the last battle more satisfying, at least for me...

The Cave of Ordeals was harder than both those bosses... LOL

Oh well, there's always a next time... 2009???

Last edited:
Back