Is guitar hero 3 hard to find near you??

JPJ526

killstr3ak on xbox live
Nov 21, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
5030-0854-5625-1802
I was just cruising Craigslist and see that people are selling GH3 for like $150+ and saying it's a hard game to find.

I'm not in the market to buy, but I didn't realize this was another "must have" overpriced bought and resold Christmas item.

(BTW, the Wii's are going for $500-$600 for sealed ones with receipts!! I might just sell mine and buy another in Jan-Feb. :lol: :lol: )

It was hard to find when it was released here, so it's possible that demand has gone up because of the Holidays.

YES. I had to call 20+ stores a day since the week of its release.
I FINALLY found it yesterday, at a random EB games (there are like 324382 of them in Toronto) pretty far from where I live. And they aren't allowed to hold stuff there, so as soon as I hung up the phone I ran out the door...got directions on the way...and got it! And yay, it was $10 cheaper than I was expecting.

Yep. I wasnt able to find any where I'm from. I wouldn't pay $150 though, I'll just wait. My room mate has it on x box anyway.

Also, as for the Wii being sold high. A friend of mine bought two and is trying to sell it for 500. He says he's selling it with 14 games. Which is really just two (Wii Sports and Wii Play). Thats how I see everyone doing it on eBay too. I guess that it sells though. I know I just stumbled on my Wii at Wal-Mart, so it can't be too hard to find.

I walked into Best Buy on release day, picked it up off the shelf, paid for it with gift cards and have been owning ever since.

I do know they are quite hard to find. I just get lucky I guess.

i reserved mines.....but my neighbor got one not that long ago for christmas......i think he said that there are 2 left at the near gamestop

Two wal-marts here say on the Wal-mart's web site say they have it in two locations that is about 20 mins of driving time. Best I've seen in weeks.

They're hard to find because they've been pulled from the shelves!

Read up on the news. Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii has a bug where the audio outputs in MONO... not stereo or Dolby Pro Logic II like its advertised... MONO.

Activision instructed stores to pull them from the shelves.

If your looking for it, return it if you can. The fixed versions are supposed to be released closer to Christmas (if they can make that deadline).

Well I went into HMV today in the city and there were stcks of the boxes everywhere so they wern't short of them. Is it different in the UK though I'm not sure?

I'm wanting this more and more every day =/

player911m said:
They're hard to find because they've been pulled from the shelves!

Read up on the news. Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii has a bug where the audio outputs in MONO... not stereo or Dolby Pro Logic II like its advertised... MONO.

Activision instructed stores to pull them from the shelves.

If your looking for it, return it if you can. The fixed versions are supposed to be released closer to Christmas (if they can make that deadline).

You got a link or site address on were this so called news is at?

Guitar Hero 3 has been within every store I have walked into. Best Buy, Circuit City, Gamestop (several stores), Wal-Mart. They seem very common around here. 360 and Wii versions. Always stocked. It is strange that a game like that would be a rare find and it is not worth paying $150 for.

Back