Guitar Hero 3 Sexist?

I really didn't get what that meant, but the woman was obviously jealous that she can't be a rocker chick.

Being a girl, I played this game, and really enjoyed it. Hands-down awesome. They should cover up the girls some more, but unlike what Link said, I'm not jealous. Possibly because I'm a rocker chick at heart.

Who are you? Mr. Emotion?
You don't know that.

BTW, What would you do if you sister came home from work dressed like this?
judy_2.jpg

Also, who cares about rep?

Yeah, and when you play the game, you rock back and forth during the solos.

And, if my sister came home like that, I would laugh at her, she would cry, and her hair will be back to normal the next day, guaranteed.

Haha, your sister would do that, wouldn't she? But she's like a princess and would only do it because of peer pressure.

And once again, agreed. But she hates video games, and her given name. She especially hates guitar hero.

Hm..

I have friends who are female, that dress like that character from GH3, but yet aren't offended by it. Sad how it's always the female characters of some games to be looked upon as being a blatant image of sexism, just because they're dressed a certain way, or look a certain way with big breasts.

Funny how none of them seem to notice that the male characters in video games are getting the same treatment. I honestly don't remember the last time I ever saw an average, not very good looking, overweight guy as the lead character in a video game. It's usually some guy with ripped/toned abs, a firm jaw, typically a stud, usually ends up shirtless, and has a rugged voice that'd make a handful of women melt like butter.

And aside from her clothing, and the whole cleavage... One can easily go on the street and see a girl pass by with her cleavage baring out in the open. Hell, even my fiance wears clothing that is "revealing". The only thing this person has to go on for GH3 as being sexist is that girl's clothing... but if that's the case, then by that logic, you might as well say that it's sexist to believe that women typically like perfume and lipstick, or lip gloss and dresses.

And if you're dead serious with that kind of logic, then i truly pity you.

And another grand post from Gikoku, people! Really, the girls with cleaveage are walking down the streets everyday, and it doesn't bother me, but isn't it refreshing to see a girl with a shirt on that has no cleaveage?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fire Flower said:
http://thecurvature.com/2007/10/29/you-really-got-me/#comment-2762

I am disappointed about all the sexist material in this game also. Post your comments and if you agree.

You can also post a comment at the bottom of the link posted above.
I read that article and I thought wow what a Cry-baby...
If your the kind of person whos easily offended by Images, games and advertisements then you should do yourself and everyone else a favor and lock yourself in a closet and never come out!

I mean come on! This game just oozes creativity and you think it's sexist and rasist? seriously if everone thought like you we'd be FACISTS, This is what we fought for our independence for it's called FREEDOM of SPEECH...
but I guess no matter what there's going to be these easily offended people who cry out loud when they see a Mcdonald's ad...
Oh well I just can't comprehend some people I guess...

Seriously, we need a mod!

But girld with cleaveage showing is just an everyday part of life, and people should just accept that.

paintba||er said:
LOL Thats ****ing retarded. It isn't sexist, one of the characters just happens to be a slut, whats the big deal? There are sluts in the world. Should we only depict fully clothed goody goods?

There is a tattooed fatass male in the game, so it must be sexist against males. Not to mention fat people. *files law suit*

LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back