is Guitar Hero 3 Online?

yes it is online, after this thread was made i made a thread about all upcoming wifi games, you might wanna check it out

The Wii wouldnt be able to handle too much downloadable content without an external HD. PS3 and 360 will probably deff. have downloadable content.

I want a Jam Sessions for the Wii...Instead of scratching the screen with a stylus to play the guitar, you can just strum with the Wii remote, and the Nunchuck serves as the change of chords..they could even make a Wii Guitar and plug the Wiimote and Nunchuk properly in place!

{Axtlár} said:
I want a Jam Sessions for the Wii...Instead of scratching the screen with a stylus to play the guitar, you can just strum with the Wii remote, and the Nunchuck serves as the change of chords..they could even make a Wii Guitar and plug the Wiimote and Nunchuk properly in place!

omg dude that is the best idea i have ever heard! seriously that would be awesome, and they would probably even make it so you can hook up with your DS to exchange songs you've written and stuff.

Back