is Guitar Hero 3 Online?

the downloadable content would be a great feature for the game, *fingers crossed*

I pre-ordered GH3 today. I think it will be pretty hard to get in my area when it comes out, so best to be safe i say:yesnod:

they should give us wii owners a chance to play the older hits too, making remakes of guitar hero 1 2 and rocks the 80's for the wii would be awesome!

krisv2010 said:
they should give us wii owners a chance to play the older hits too, making remakes of guitar hero 1 2 and rocks the 80's for the wii would be awesome!
That would be great! Be good if they could just release wii editions of the games that you can use with the wireless guitar you get with GH3. Regardless, i cant wait to get my mits on this game

yea i sure hope they let us use our new guitars.....that would be such a waste if they made us buy a whole new guitar for it, but sadly i doubt they will do that since they had a different game publisher or w/e back then

We may get some downloadable content, it would be nothing for Nintendo to realease a new hardrive and for downloadable content to be a given for Wii games.

Back