Is it just me or does LoZ Phantom....

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
have really crappy graphics. I mean it's not horrible by any means, but it's very average, boring, and choppy looking to me. Sure it's on the DS, but still I expected better from Nintendo seeing as their games are usually the best looking on their systems. I wish they just made it 2D

Maybe it'll get better with time. What do you guys think?

It looks beautiful to me. I can't frigging wait for this game. I've been anticipating it ever since it was first revealed and even more so when I saw the first screenshots. Can't believe it won't be out until October.

The drawing-on-the-map feature is genius.

what I don't like for what I have seen is the directions you draw with the stylus..oh and of course: the navigating a boat; I have always hated that since of course The Wind Waker, it's long and frustrating kinda

Last edited:
En4Neo said:
have really crappy graphics. I mean it's not horrible by any means, but it's very average, boring, and choppy looking to me. Sure it's on the DS, but still I expected better from Nintendo seeing as their games are usually the best looking on their systems. I wish they just made it 2D

Maybe it'll get better with time. What do you guys think?

It's just you. They looked pretty good to me :eek:ut:

Wiinoob said:
It's just you. They looked pretty good to me :eek:ut:

The funny thing is I loved Windwaker art style and LoZ, yet I still think it looks like crap. I asked all my friends who like LoZ they said it looks awesome, but almost all of my friends who aren't the biggest LoZ fans told me it only looked ok or like crap.

So maybe people are too excited about the fact that it's LoZ on the DS to worry about how it looks.

The same thing kind of happened with New Super Mario Bros, the game looks awesome in some parts such as the beginning but horrible in most other parts of the game. It seems because of the fact people like Mario so much it doesn't matter to them. I just think if you're going to make a 3D mario character, you should have the background look 3d too like 2.5D games such as Klonoa which IMO look much better.

Last edited:
Back