is it just me or....

pwn4life

Banned
Oct 2, 2006
WII town
by looking at sigs and videos and pics this game (lgend of zelda tp) it looks identacle to a 360 game..... is it just me...or do u guys think so to..

360 games sucks way more then that..and well 360 has better graphics but it isn't the graphics that matters anymore..i mean they couldn't be any better

Nintendo has shown us that graphics never matter!!!
Remember OOT compared to the PS1 graphics!!!
That game still beat down every video game title..and even to this DAY it is still considered the best video game of all time!!! (TP will take OOT place though :) )

Joe said:
(TP will take OOT place though :) )

TP combines in my eyes, OoT and MM, by adding in the transformation aswell as the majority of things both games had, while at the same time adding new concepts to the batch and mixing it all together!

It will be a game to remember, and sadly with the new vids and reviews, my patience is wearing thinner by the day.... Dec 8th, HURRY D F@!# UP!!

Last edited:
My patience is running out too! Right after I saw those two trailers I almost shed a tear!

B'ys, I know.....we must try to be patient, and for the poor people (not as in money, fools! lol) who must wait two long weeks more than us in North Americans, I pity thee...As for us North American's, 15 DAYS PEOPLE!!!!!!! OH HOLY HEAVEN, I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But on topic, I don't know which 360 game you mean...the only 360 games I played was Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2 and 3...:)they were good

I am even more glad to live in America now :lol:
Well for all of those who have to wait extra I will tell you anything you want to know about the Wii!
So No Need to commit suicide!

KaDee said:
It will be a game to remember, and sadly with the new vids and reviews, my patience is wearing thinner by the day.... Dec 8th, HURRY D F@!# UP!!
Hahahahaha Dec 8th won't come if you swear at it

But you bring up a good point I'm unhappy when i don't hear news about TP but I'm unhappy when i do aswell because it just gets me more eager to get TP and I know i have to wait like another 30 days

I think "pwn4life" meant that it looks like xBox360 graphics and yes, to be honest the graphics are outstanding. I love the opening credits

well, graphics are just one thing...graphics depend on the game...you think graphics are the biggest issue with animated games? It is (oops) technically, but what makes animated graphics good? Graphics in Twilight Princess are outstanding in regards to the landscapes, but also look a their faces...not very lifelike? Almost kind of ANIMATED, right? It all depends on so many factors...the biggest being, 'what type of game are we going for? Is it going to be compleytely human? Or slight animation?' It's all relative my friends

We're talking to somebody that likes the xBox Mrjingles. Let's not confuse him with the idea that "graphics are not the most important aspect of a game." (xBox360 fanboy "Huh? What? I don't know what your tryin' to say? I'm gunna race round this same track another ninety times because THE GAME SAID I SHOULD. INDEPENDANT BLADES OF GRASS SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN PHYSICS AND MOTION BECAUSE MICROSOFT TOLD ME THAT'S WHAT I WANT. MY PENIS HAS DISOLVED AFTER THE 500th LAP BECAUSE GIRLS ARE NO LONGER IMPORTANT, AS LONG AS I FINNISH THIS RACE"

I agree.

Generally 'mainstream' consumers aren't interested in the gameplay - they wanna be able to explore the graphics so that they can see a woman on the screen doing what they want to do or to drive a car in technicolor imitation of reality, which is literally impossible unless you really drive a car. GTA San Andreas for example.

A very good friend of mine has played Nintendo, Xbox and Playstation current gen games and he's more of a PS and XBOX fanboy coz he likes playing shooting games as well as final fantasy. He also likes nintendo games mainly coz of the unique single player games they have but he simply just prefers the other consoles. I had a chat with him on msn a while ago and I was interested in what console he's going to get. He's already got a XBOX 360 so he said PS3.

I was going to ask why not Wii but I knew there was no point coz he's a graphic fanboy type gamer.

well to me its 50% graphics and 50% gameplay, now wii will make gameplay the best beacuse of it uniqueness. Graphics... look ok too i mean red steel... stuff like that and besides its launch title games AND twillite princess was a gamcube and finished as a wii game. anyway the point is the wiis graphis are good enough to have fun with

Back