Replay value? high? low?

Yeah I prefer to play through the game slowly. I'm only in the water temple. The game hasnt disappointed one bit thus far. I don't know if I would play the game again when I do beat it.

There should be a high replay value because this is a huge game!
If you go into a dungeon after beating it once your not going to rememmber what to do! enviroments are always fun to explore even if you have been through them once...or twice!

im still working on the first run through but id like to go over it and see the bossfights again and everything :p i liked this game alot, and my mom is trying to play it now haha:prrr:

JoonKimDDS said:
I was wondering if u guys are gonna play Zelda TP again if u once beat it.
It's a really long game, so I may not gonna try again until...another year or so.

Absolutely, in about 10-15 years. I haven't played Phantasy Star for the Sega Master System seriously since I beat it after getting it for Christmas in 1989. I'd say I'll be about due after 20 years. Now, the first Zelda I've beaten many times (the first was in 1987). But Zelda 1 didn't take much time. You can beat the first quest in what, 5-10 hours tops? I could never play a game which requires so many hours more than once or twice a decade.

White Knight said:
Absolutely, in about 10-15 years. I haven't played Phantasy Star for the Sega Master System seriously since I beat it after getting it for Christmas in 1989. I'd say I'll be about due after 20 years. Now, the first Zelda I've beaten many times (the first was in 1987). But Zelda 1 didn't take much time. You can beat the first quest in what, 5-10 hours tops? I could never play a game which requires so many hours more than once or twice a decade.

I usually rack up a large amount of hours on games because I like to explore every square inch and collect all available items, etc.

Jesse said:
I usually rack up a large amount of hours on games because I like to explore every square inch and collect all available items, etc.

same here, but i dont mind if i leave a few behind lol, but i think ill be playing this one to get the magic armor just to see what it does lol :p:crazy:

komio said:
same here, but i dont mind if i leave a few behind lol, but i think ill be playing this one to get the magic armor just to see what it does lol :p:crazy:

Same here.

im getting the game over the weekend and wait for xmas to play it for a little excitment, at the moment i only own wii play and sports games so things are getting a little stale at the moment. cant wait for zelda though will probaly play it through, then play it through during this summer when i finish collage. I did the same with KOTOR a few yeears back, think i got it xmas 2004 and played it again summer 2005, couldnt remember half of it and the game is much more linear than Zelda.

komio said:

its **** im afraid,

im hoping next zelda you'll be able to build your own armour n weapons from different enimies like the metal backed pig things that charge at you after u pull their armour off be wicked if you could wear it as well or something, even on wind waker you could use enemies weapons

Oooo, that would have been fun! Especially in the dessert temple, a huge sword attcks you and you have to sense to see the wielder. And the boss, get the dark sword out of the skull... That would be cool!

Something i love about Zelda is that its an adventure you CAN replay, but io just wait until i have a new game, i beat that, than whenever i feel like "Oh, i want to see the part when i first turn into a wolf" i will play threw it again to see that part, and then go on through the adventure like its new (only remembering some of the puzzles.

Back