Is Zelda overrated?

it cant be overrated. folk who play TP should be aware that they are pretty much just playing a beefed up version of every other zelda game, with hearts and master sword an all, as is the zelda way. TP is classic zelda all the way and imo is definitely up there with OoT.

yup, i really dont think zelda can be overrated, there is always so much to do, and so much to keep you going outside of the main quest aswell, all the little games, or just being able to wander round a beautiful country.

I think this has always been the way since i played my first zelda game on the gameboy, i have always been impressed by the sheer amount of stuff in it!

at the minute on TP i am only just in the Forest temple after many hours of play because i have spent so much time exploring other bits and bobs.

I cant wait to get into the fields and start riding around, and i think thats one of the great things about zelda - it keeps you interested right up until the end, and then you're gutted you actually finished it...

I hate RPG games except Zelda. I have played every single one and I loved them all, except Wind Waker just could not get into it. I remember getting the original for NES as a kid and loving it. Nintendo can release Zelda game forever and I will buy them. They ar classic games and Link is one of the most legendary video game icons ever.

Back