Is it possible??

God_mode said:
Is it possible for people t send out messages to peoples wiis who arent online ??

You could send to someone who is not online but the recevier might not response to you immediately.

tsowaiman said:
You could send to someone who is not online but the recevier might not response to you immediately.

so if i gave people my online number they could sned me messages but till i get my bros high speed working i can't reply ??

Thats exactly right buddy, But if you have no internet connection at all you wont even receive the msgs.

cannon said:
Thats exactly right buddy, But if you have no internet connection at all you wont even receive the msgs.
does being on stand by count im really new to the whole online thing :)

k thnx then ill start handing out my wii number when i get my router :):) and anyone know how i can pm a MOD??

He's not retarded, he just doesn't know. :|

If you or your friend's Wii is not connected to the internet, then you can not send them messages.

one day my modem was turned off and I still got a message from somebody, so it can be possible

message must have already been recieved before modem was turned off, you can actually send with the internet off but the message doesnt leave your console till connected, same for replies

oh ok...so tell me what games will you be getting by the end of 2007?

Cooking Mama: Cook Off
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
SSX Blur
Heatseeker
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Mario Party 8
Need For Speed Carbon
Super Mario Galaxy
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Excite Truck
Metal Slug Anthology
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Super Monkey Ball
Elebits
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Super Swing Golf
Red Steel
Super Smash Brothers Brawl

nice...I have Wii Sports, DBZ BT2, Zelda, Elebits, and Red Steel..and will be getting Project H.A.M.M.E.R., Sadness, Raid Over the River, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Sonic, TMNT, a boxing game, Metal Slug..and of course the obvious Nintendo games: Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Metroid Prime 3, Donkey Kong, etc.

Back