Is it worth it?

Takeela22

Village Princess
Jan 31, 2007
Wii Online Code
4255-0233-4193-6496
I was just wondering if it's worth it for me to buy a Japanese Wii just to play brawl and any other game. Sorry if it's in the wrong place.

I don't think so.

It's only a month away, if you have enough patience, then wait.
But if you don't have much patience, then you could get a Japanese Wii for Brawl.

i live in the UK

hmm tough question, depends if you really can't wait for the game

my suggestion is to just wait, the experience will be better if it's in the same language that you speak

plus you either have to mod your jap. wii or import games from japan whenever you want a game, imo it's not worth it

Hey u could get the Japanese and then when the english one comes out you could just sell the Japanese on like ebay or somthing.

i dunno. if you can understand what youre doing/whats going on without an english game id say go for it and dont even bother buying the english game but if you dont understand what youre doing id say its a waste of money. at that point id say youre better off waiting for the u.s. version if you still dont want to wait x extra months.

to me it depends... my release date is early march so i dont care too much about the month but if your uk then you dont even have a release date yet so it might be worth it

There is no dual language option in the game but most of it are really easy to understand. All the 'buttons' have little animated icons on them and you can pretty much guess their meaning just by looking at that. The menu design remind me of Meteos.

A JP Wii would justify it's cost if JP DSBX support Wifi battle outside of Japan. But for the game it self, I would think it's too much trouble. It's fun and all but you'll have to unlock everything all over again. I'm a huge fan of online play and try to avoid playing against AI's even if they are smart.

Back