Super Smash Bros Brawl Japanese copy?

febda

febda
Mar 31, 2007
Australia
Wii Online Code
2405-6882-7064-6142
Ive just purchased a copy of the Japanese Brawl and was wondering if you are able the Language from Japanese to English? if so do the movies have subtitles?

Oh okay thankyou, i will just guess what it says. And now i remember on of the things says "Erase Data" hope i dont click on that :eek:

have you recieved the game yet? if so how is it working on your wii? did your mod work?

Most likely a JP Wii since most modchips out there doesn't support dual layer discs as of now. Of course the full game is already floating around the net so that won't be long.
Also the game requires an update and if you use the Brawl update on a USA Wii it would give you "dual channels" or you'll have 2 channels of each, one in English and one in Japanese. Of course you can bypass it by unplugging your power after 15% of the update but that's not too safe neither...

Last edited:
Evi1d33d said:
Most likely a JP Wii since most modchips out there doesn't support dual layer discs as of now. Of course the full game is already floating around the net so that won't be long.
Also the game requires an update and if you use the Brawl update on a USA Wii it would give you "dual channels" or you'll have 2 channels of each, one in English and one in Japanese. Of course you can bypass it by unplugging your power after 15% of the update but that's not too safe neither...
sounds pretty sketchy considering the other option s just waiting an extra month

I was about to do a high bid at the end to win the Game it when i realised it didnt work on normal WII;s, i was so lucky i read it again

febda said:
I was about to do a high bid at the end to win the Game it when i realised it didnt work on normal WII;s, i was so lucky i read it again
YES. that would have sucked a lot... how much was it for if you dont mind me asking

Back