Is liking pokemon and anime cool

pokemon5zg5.png

Think of it this way
They eat meat in Pokemon
But where are the animals?
THEY EAT POKEMON

What's with this entire page being off topic spam ...? Prinny started a chain reaction with his off topic pictures again. >.>; And it figures, right after I make the longest post of the thread.

What's with this entire page being off topic spam ...? Prinny started a chain reaction with his off topic pictures again. >.>; And it figures, right after I make the longest post of the thread.
FUN PIC FACT
Pikachus brains are made of spam

1211321108196so2.jpg

Nono, Pikachu's brains are made of ... ... nevermind.

Point being, Prinny's brains are made of spam, yes? :lol: Prinny=Pikachu?

I like Picachu so much.
Don't tease Picachu. :D
I thing liking anime is cool but it will make you think like a child, just for me.:thumbsup:

there is nothing wrong with pokemon,im 14 almost 15 and i still play pokemon. but anime is stupid

Ouch, I'm hurt. /sarcasm

It really doesn't matter whether it's 'cool' or not in my opinion. I honestly can't keep up with majority rule and that's because it's so very subjective on the individual level.

People think Video Games are stupid and that's just their opinion. While I don't think people should be so vehement about something they've barely looked into, yelling back does nothing to change the opinion. Trying to convert people to your point of view is rather obnoxious. Angrily getting defensive is also obnoxious. Let it be.

Simply like what you like. You can find very interesting concepts in Anime like Serial Experiments Lain, but it isn't for everyone really.

I like PokeMon, personally. It's not my absolute favorite thing, but it's pretty good.

in my opinion pokemon is g@y and stupid

but then again there are those cards that are worth thousands of dollars...

but all of the ppl i know who play pokemon are either Aisian or Nerds (im not trying to be racist) but as long as you have friends that you know that dont have usernames or gamertags then its ok just like some ppl think video games are for 4 yr olds i play them because their fun

so if you enjoy somthing you shouldnt not do it (not counting drugs or cutting yourself) because ppl say its "not cool":lovewii:

I wanna be the very best!
That no one ever was!
To catch them is my real test!
To train them is my cause!
I will travel across the land!
Searching far and wide!
Each Pokemon to understand...
Is the power that's inside!!!
POKEMON!
Gotta Catch 'Em!
Its you and me!
I know its my destiny!