Is Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Muliplayer?

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
I have not seen anything saying the game will have multiplayer or online? I was assuming online was a must seeing how freakin Halo 3 is coming out but I guess I was wrong.

info came out not long ago, sorry no online multiplayer.

Yes, the official Description says "players: 1"
But well, you can never know, maybe that's just singleplayer.
Haha ... ha :( *weeze*

nope, no multiplayer

I am so happy Metroid Prime 3 is single player. I was disappointed in MP2 single player, cause it had Multiplayer taking up single player space.

MP is way better then MP2 and it didn't have Multiplayer. MP3 will be great more single player action and it will have voice acting and you won't be isolated. I felt lonely when playing the MP games.

Almo said:
info came out not long ago, sorry no online multiplayer.

YES, that is exactly the point. Nintendo has announced that there will be NO multiplayer. That means no in-game multiplayer and no online multiplayer. HOWEVER the point that you guys are missing is that there is still a chance of their being single player online! Most of the single player online games of today say one-player on the box, and that is all the info we have from prime as of now.

Cross you Fingers.

LevesqueIsKing said:
YES, that is exactly the point. Nintendo has announced that there will be NO multiplayer. That means no in-game multiplayer and no online multiplayer. HOWEVER the point that you guys are missing is that there is still a chance of their being single player online! Most of the single player online games of today say one-player on the box, and that is all the info we have from prime as of now.

Cross you Fingers.
........ WTF is single player online?:crazy:

^They judge the 'number of players' by the number of remotes hooked to a single console. Therefore (if my hopes are correct) you will be able to play online, but if you want to play your friend online you will have to have two seperate wiis. There also will be no online 'co-op'

Ok....For the DS though (MP: Hunters) is the online for that bad, because from what I've heard it was pretty good. I really think that they should have online on this, like MP: Hunters. I think it'd be fun, not a very big part of it all, but still it would be fun to be able to kill your friend half way around the other side of the world.

LevesqueIsKing said:

Cross you Fingers.

Don't forget the toes :thumbsup:

And bunny ears if you happened to be a rabbit.
But... That's a far cry.

Back