Is NFS: Prostreet any good?

It's very realistic when it comes to modifying your cars. However, when it comes to the performance of your cars, forget it. As you've probably read in the reviews, turning is horrible (which is true, I've played the game at a friend's house). I'd wait until a better racing game comes out for Wii since Pro Street disappointed many, including me.

so the tuning is like all the other Nfs games you get different parts like engine then theres about 3 differnet kinds like basic, street, pro ?

i was interested in the game until it was revealed the online mode was pulled on the Wii version.

no online. I said it before and I'll say it again. the graphics look like ****. Excuse my language, I'm just very upset I even got this game.

Well this helps me out as well.
I was going to rent this but I rented Medal Of Honor instead.
It looked okay visual wise, on the back cover at least.

Oh well, thanks for the input.
I may still check er'

Nintendo Power is a bit biased.
Pro Street's a decent attempt at the genre for the Wii, but it's far, far from a finished quality racer.

NFS: Pro Street the game is good at somethings but it just couldnt reach the final gear and lost the race. 4th place doesnt count.

I have a question for anyone who has played the Wii version. When you crash badly, does your car leave the track and do a crazy barrel roll in the Wii version? I played a demo of the PS3 version and that amused me a lot LOL (ie, when you hit the side of a hill in the desert and go airborn in slow-mo)

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back