Sadness

Byuakuya said:
It looks pretty good to me. Thanks for the info.
How does it look good...? Concept art and a fake trailer. Not one piece of in-game yet.

NVM. Just remembered that's how you respond to every topic.

Umm not much that i can say about it...no game play footage so....ummm....

I just like the fact that it looks like they're trying to do something completely different. If you read the information that Nibris is putting out and their statements, it looks like they want to take a different direction and avenue on gaming, that's what I appreciate. I hope it works out succesfully for them, but sometimes risky experiments do fail. What's important is that developers go out and do experiment, and stop making ridiculously uninspired sequels because it's the "safe bet"

The concept of the game looks interesing and eerie I liked what I have read about the game and the video did seem to grab my attention.

I would say I would purchase this game when it is eventually released but the only problem is lack of news is putting alot of people off and is generating a element of fakeness.

Are Nibris for real or a bunch of cowboys?

wow thanks for the heads up on this game. I can't believe I didn't know about it because my favorite games have to be scary(ish) games. I love turning the lights out and staying up late walking through spooky scenarios. Movies simply do not scare me but games can give me that excitement.

i think it sounds interesting for sure... definately worth a look. some more news would be good.
i think having it in black and white would be awesome. one of my fav movies is Clerks - it's annoying for about the first 5 mins and then after that it doesnt make much of a difference - i think it'll create a nice feel to the game.

I agree greatly with Robotnik. It's the fact that they aren't taking the "safe bet" that makes me want to support them. I will get the game, if it is ever released. (which I think it will be)

I wonder what the son, Alexander, looks like... I hope you really don't get to see him; the more obscure, the better, I think. Good luck to Nibris~

<3

Back