Is Red Steel worth $20?

i like it. especially if you want good FPS multiplayer. although medal of honor is coming out...but i liked it. deff worth $20 but if your choosing between MOH2 and that id probably get MOH2 for online play

I would say no. The amount of times I got frustrated playing it outweigh the fun and entertaining moments it had. 20 bucks just to get pissed cause you can't beat a section cause of the shitty controls? Na, not worth it in my book.

Jake is right. if you can find a used or sale copy of SSX pick that one up. I payed full price the day it came out, and I still think it's worth it. So if you can find a cheap copy i would say go for that over Red Steel.

i would wait for MOH:H2. Better controls, probably similar to Metroid which was a big success with controls, and online play, campaign, and arcade mode

Stay as far away from Red Steel as possible. Worst $50 I've ever spent.

Totaly worth 20$ I liked it very much.

20 bucks?
I'd say nab it.

Then grab some friends and shoot each other up.

Watch out for the pistol-headshots, though.
They're deadly.

Wow, talk about equal opportunity. I'd say buy it, for the price, it's worth the money. Multiplayer is fun, better than single player to me. If you're still not sure, check out IGN or Gamespot for further info, ratings and/or reviews.

Back