is religion real ?

If I ever have children, I'm not going to instill ideas like religion into their heads. I don't need a fairytale to teach my kids morality.

And I don't need a fat man in a red suit as an excuse to give my kids presents once in a while! :lol:

Do us all a favor and do not have children. =P Hehe.

I actually think I was more likely to think God didn't exist when I was younger.

"There is no kingdom that has been home to more civil war than that of Christ"

Its a quote but I can't remember who the fuck said it. And during my thinking of who said it I forgot what I was going to say along with it. I have some crazy ADD

yea, i agree. I guess we will find out sooner or later, hopefully theres something after death!

When I die, my body will be absorbed into the ground and I will become a beautiful tree!

Last edited:
When I die, my body will be absorbed into the ground and I will become a beautiful tree!

That reminds me of a Dane Cook joke. He gets into a fight with an atheist and the atheist says when he dies he will be reborn as a beautiful tree. Cook says he hopes that happens and then he is cut down, grinded up and made into paper. Then they print the bible on him. Funny stuff. /off-topicness

I don't need to know about other peoples "religion" because its bullcrap. its all opinions. I don't know everything, but I do know theres an afterlife.

No, you DON'T know. You're mixing up faith and knowledge. You have no evidence to back up what you're saying. You're making wild assumptions that are no different from any other religion. And what's worse, you're condemning other religions for being ridiculous, but seem to think your religion is perfect.

Seriously, lets not mix up FAITH and KNOWLEDGE. Intertwining their meanings is an insult.

EDIT: I really wish people would stop using that Dane Cook joke. That's hardly an argument against Atheism.

Last edited:
^I'm not using it as an argument, I just said his post reminded me of it.

^I'm not using it as an argument, I just said his post reminded me of it.

It's been brought up a couple of times besides your post. I just wanted to make my opinion on the joke clear.

Besides, I'm donating my body to science. When I'm dead, I'm going to let scientists and students do whatever they want to me. ;)

wiipsycho said:
Why would there be a God and not a Goddess, there has to be a female Goddess.

Why?

Who says jesus is white, he could be black for all we know.

Jesus would have to have appeared to be ethnically Jewish or he would have been viewed as a gentile and not been readily accepted as a Jewish teacher.

God and Goddess created more than adam and eve, how the hell did we get the other race in the world?

All the various races are still human - not different types of creatures.

Take dogs for instance. All the various dog breeds are a result of selective breeding by humans, yet they are all still dogs. Dogs with specific traits are purposefully mated together over many generations to produce an end result that looks nothing like the original breed.

Now apply this to humans, but instead of purposeful selective breeding, the main driving factors are geographic location and environmental factors.
You are more likely to mate with another in your area and share certain traits brought about by your living conditions and pass those on to your offspring - whether it be melanin levels, hair type, etc. As various tribes spread throughout the world, the differences in appearance grew over time because they were reinforced by their relatively limited gene pool.

Now in modern time, where the world is a much more open place with easier worldwide travel, people of vastly different appearance are producing offspring. We are becoming more mixed again.

but ALL religion is bullshit! prove me wrong.

The burden of proof is one the one making the claim. And do you include your own religion in that statement?

satan never existed until the "christian" religion came.

Satan is in the Old Testament, which goes back long before Christ.

Non christians go to Heaven too, it even says it in the "bible"

Where does it say that?

Acually the old testament is mostly history. That stuff can be proven that it happened. Yes some of details can be disputed, but it wasn't writen by holy rollers.

History? I wouldn't look at the Bible as a source of reference, lol...

Seriously, lets not mix up FAITH and KNOWLEDGE. Intertwining their meanings is an insult.

Faith is an important part of knowledge, and it's important to realise that. That being said, what's one person knows might not be true to another person.
I still love you, though.

There's no reason for this to be locked, just get psycho out. Come on, prove that we can hold mature debates here pl0x.

Yes "religion" is real.

Do you choose to believe in a specific religion....upto you.

BTW.....why so many religious debates on WiiChat? I dont think Ive ever come across another forum that felt the need to throw around off-topic religious debates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back