Is The Real Link In Twilight Princess

i think it is link from oot and mm, what is the point of having a hero save hyrule and then goes off to live a quiet life and never to be heard from again,it doesnt make sense, this cud be set before windwaker so it probly is most likely to be link from oot, he even looks the same nearly reason maybe for diffrence is consoles, but i suppose u can make the story ur own, just a thought lol

Do you guys remember in Majoras Mask, in the beginning, when you're chasing Skull Kid.. you find those little high ground platforms you have to jump across, that was the ONLY time I ever saw Link do those awesome ass flips. You know what I mean, he runs on the first, does a backflip to the next, does some kinda sideflip to frontflip to the next, and so on. It was so badass, but I don't remember him ever doing it again.. he just did skips for the rest of the game.. Maybe it was just to get you pumped for the rest of the game?

Weren't OoT and MM using the same link? I can't remember the intro to MM but I'm pretty sure the Link in both those stories are the same one.

There's an FAQ about this that states there about about 9 Links in the entire Zelda series. This one is a "different" Link, as in hasn't been used in the previous games, and I'm thinking that on the timeline, this game is set in a 'period of it's own'.

The amount of Links they use is confusing, it'd be good if they'd change atleast SOMETHING about his appearance (not just the clothing) to show that he's a different Link.

Edit:

Atomsk said:
Do you guys remember in Majoras Mask, in the beginning, when you're chasing Skull Kid.. you find those little high ground platforms you have to jump across, that was the ONLY time I ever saw Link do those awesome ass flips. You know what I mean, he runs on the first, does a backflip to the next, does some kinda sideflip to frontflip to the next, and so on. It was so badass, but I don't remember him ever doing it again.. he just did skips for the rest of the game.. Maybe it was just to get you pumped for the rest of the game?

Yep, there are some parts where you can see that... It's depending on the distance of the jump, and also the height. But there's definetely other times in the game that I saw it.

It's a shame that those occasions were so rare though, I bet the guy who animated that jump got pretty p**sed off. :lol:

Last edited:
I dont count on it i saw a video where link needs to help her because she droped something in the river

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Yeah! Epona Is In TP! I Was Watching Gameplay On IGN And It Said On The Game,"Pick That Plant Up" An Link Whistles In It And It Played EPONA'S SONG, Then Epona Came And SOme Guy ON The Game Said,"See? Epona Came To You!"

Find It On IGN... I'm Too Lazy To Find It Again! :p
i saw the same but epona didnt come it was a bird

Back