Is The Real Link In Twilight Princess

now thats like the new mystery next to the release date huh?? lol. yea i think its malon from lon lon ranch. it does look like her.

Ok, ok, let's recap Link never got a woman pregnant as we know?
This is a totally new Link they said that in that game play Trailer when that american guys speaks to the 3 japanese dudes....As i recall Mr_Stoukaph said this was between MM and WW so this must been 50-90 years later than the MM Time cuz in WW in the begining where they said the terrible Ganondorf thingy in that movie sequence and they say like a 100 years ago or sumthing which must of been that he broke free again in WW am i right?

Also in MM they say that link is looking for his beloved friend, who was that? was it Zelda?

In TP? it's not the same horse because you get name the horse in TP but if your talking about OoT then That man gives Epona too you but you must escape Lon Lon Ranch which we all know how :p

At The Very Begining He Said Some Thing Like, "Your Horse? I Finished Her Off. She Didnt Listen Very Well."Sometrhing LIke That...

About Epona's horse I'm not sure if that's true or not for one of the characters I liked most about the Zelda games was Epona (In OoT).

*sighs* NO zelda game is connected to each other that are made for each generation of nintendo console except for their own generation sequels. Eg (GC: LoZ: OoA and LoZ OoS, N64: LoZ: OoT and LoZ:MM)

By the way, For the GC it might be (LoZ:WW and LoZ:TP). Maybe that's why they are releasing TP on GC and Wii. And I believe TP is in the Era mentioned when Ganondorf broke free of the Sacred Realm and corrupted the world due to revenge as well as to destroy the Zelda and Link heirs so that he didn't have to face them again. And then he would have flooded the world so that it becomes the environment you see in WW.

Back