Is The Real Link In Twilight Princess

Link_of_Hyrule said:
and link is an elf hello look at the ears!

Yeah....just look at my doberman pinscher....she has pointy ears, she must be an elf too. You cant judge a book by its cover, you must read it first.

RhythmGen said:
A quest to recover Link's 8 bastard children locked in temples by Ganondorf

so that's what the things helping him in the forest/jungle temple were

wiiener said:
i wouldn't count on it, every zelda game has been a seperate story with completley different link look-a-likes and "reborn" links even though some zelda stories tie in with another zelda game (WW for example). I don't think any zelda game is directly related to another except for maybe oracle of seasons/ages, (correct me if im wrong, i dont remember all of them) and i don't think they will start now.

and that would be kind of weird to be the son of the link in OoT... and if that Link were to get married he would either get married to Zelda or Saria (most likely) and that girl doesn't look like zelda nor is she really pale and have green hair ... (and saria doesn't age, being a kokiri and all)

* Oh and OoT and MM were related, that too.
OOT-MM and OOA-OOS weren't the only Zelda games related to one another. AOL is a direct sequel of LOZ (LOZ-AOL), LA is a direct sequel of ALTTP (LA-ALTTP), TMC is a prequel of FS (FS-TMC), FSA is beleived to be a direct sequel FS (FS-FSA) and Phantom Hourglass is going be a direct sequel of TWW (TWW-PH).

Sorry, I know that was off topic but I felt as if I needed to say it:lol: .

WiiGamer24 said:
OOT-MM and OOA-OOS weren't the only Zelda games related to one another. AOL is a direct sequel of LOZ (LOZ-AOL), LA is a direct sequel of ALTTP (LA-ALTTP)

People disagree about that... if you google for zelda timeline people sometimes place LA after the oracles because at the end link goes off on a raft

Link_of_Hyrule said:
question was zelda even in mm? lol cus i don't remeber seeing her although i never beat the game
no. you werent in hyrule. you didnt see gannon or zelda

Yes you do see Zelda, but its only in a flashback. As son as you get the Ocarina of TIme back from the skull kid, you remember the song of time, which Zelda teaches you in your memory.

If links gonna marry anyone it wouldnt be zelda or saria since theyre sages of some sort. It would have to be Malon because a) you can agree to marry her in OoT and b) the woman in the pic resembles her

Back