Is the zapper any good?

its alright. it comes with a semi game so yeah its worth $20. you can live without it though.

No, but Link's Crossbow Training is pretty good value for the $20 and a nice crafted piece of plastic.

I would say no, from what I have heard, playing games with the zapper can be tiresome.

Look into similar devices, like the Perfect Shot from Nyko, looks like it works better.

id say just stay away from these plastic shell pheripherals. unless your getting mario kart wii.

Wii zaper asoooooome! Espeacally when house of the dead 123 is comming out.

I've had some fun with it these past few days.
Feels really neat.

I just wish there was a mode on the game where you could just run around and blast stuff.

As you can see the, Wii Zapper has mixed reviews. I would say don't get it, for $20, it's not worth it. Using the Wii Remote the way it is without these plastic add-ons is the best choice for me.

I think it really depends on what game you are going to be playing. For Links crossbow training the wii-mote actually works better, but for Ghost Squad the zapper is almost a must. I would say go ahead and buy it because the game is actually pretty fun and if you don't like the zapper that much then get the Nyko perfect shot.

I tried the zapper on some earlier game like Gundam 0079, it works perfectly great and yes please get a zapper if you like shooting game. I assume that the zapper will work fine for Metroid.
unfortunately I own a Japanese set, and I am not able to get my hands on metroid

Back