is there any good wi-fi games you could sudgest for my b-day?

keyblader123

Banned
Mar 13, 2007
Desteny Island
Wii Online Code
4666-3087-0564-0001
besides pokemon d/p cuz i dont like pokemon games. (cuz picachus fat!) My b-day is coming up and i got to think of one!please help!!

Mario Kart DS has good Wi-Fi. Star Fox Command also has great Wi-Fi. Animal Crossing: Wild World is one of the best, but you need friend codes. Metroid Prime hunters is supoosed to have really good Wi-Fi, and with voice chat.

And how can you say Pikachu is fat? Pokemon Diamond Pearl probably has the best Wi-Fi! Voice chat battling and trading!

If you want a Wi-Fi game without friend codes, I would suggest Star Fox Command or Mario Kart DS.

I love the pokemon games and they have good wifi. however the need for friend codes causes huge limitations. The only game I own myself is pokemon pearl but metroid is supposed to be amazing. animal crossing isn't for everyone and the wifi kinda sucks. Mario kart is also supposed to be very good.

Depending on the type of games you like I would recommend either mario kart or metroid: Prime hunters.

Yeah I'm there with anybody else who's said Pokemon D/P but if that's not your thing, Clubhouse Games and Mario Kart DS are really good for WiFi. Clubhouse Games has more replay for me personally cuz I like to play Solitaire or Chess until I fall asleep at night.

tencu dark secret!!
ive had that game for ages and ive never gone wifi with it.. might try it tonight but i doubt it

Back