Is there going to be a headset for online play?

I hope so, but i bet Nintendo is more focused on Launching the Wii and perfecting Connect24

I was wondering about this too.

I can't say I care too much about it though. I had my fill of 12 year olds screaming and sometimes even singing through their mics on Xbox live.

Scream said:
I was wondering about this too.

I can't say I care too much about it though. I had my fill of 12 year olds screaming and sometimes even singing through their mics on Xbox live.
yea, same here but i wouldnt mind being able to talk to friends during SSBB online

I've said this before in another thread, but I'll say it here as well. Since Wii uses bluetooth to wirelessly connect to the wiimote, it could also use that bluetooth feature with (possibly) any bluetooth headset, like the kind made for cell phones. That way, everything would be wireless and you would have a massive array of choices.:)

hahahahahaha Scream i know what you mean by 12 year olds screaming....and singing which is the worst on xbox live hahaha. i find it really funny when i do play a 12 year old cause there funny as hell with high voices and trying to make fun of me....ha...but it would be great if they got mics for online play.

And the fact that you can only hook up 4 remotes at a time might suggest that later more room for accessories will be available

i have head that they will bring it out and they should becasue i heard they will make a full version of COD 6 on the wii and with a headset it would just compelete the amazing game play like COD WaW

i heard that there is going to be an attachment to play HD-DVD's as well. you will also be able to plug in your gameboy advance to a usb and play your games onscreen

8)

Back