Is this normal????

d_k

Blahhh
Jan 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
7162-8575-3268-1906
When my wii is on standby mode and i want to eject the disk from my wii my wii dosent turn on but it ejects my disk when i turn on my wii it makes weird sounds like if the wii were trying to read the disk and cant find it is this normal or all wiis like this:confused: :

Yeah... I Think So... You Mean, When You Turn It On It Goes Whhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrr, Right? Yeah, Thats Normal.

Um...next time can you add periods because it was weird when you said, "my wii my wii."

yeah it makes that whhhhhhrrrrr sound i thought my wii was damaged or somthing......and dumbass luigi i will use periods next time.:yesnod:

well nintendo should fix that because that sound is really annoying hearing that whhhhhrrrr sound.....yea and your welcome:ciappa:

Do you also get the klek klek sound after the Whrrrrrr? (not click click, but sounds like klek klek.) I get that sound everytime I go back to the Wii menu when exiting game / channels.

if there is no disc in the drive when you boot it up, it is searching for a disc to read. thats the result of that sound. don't worry its normal.

Its secretly collecting air samples and sending data back to nintendo so they can further advance their knowledge about you and can learn how to better exploit your wallet :p

Blips said:
Its secretly collecting air samples and sending data back to nintendo so they can further advance their knowledge about you and can learn how to better exploit your wallet :p
or somehow getting dna samples from your evaporated sweat in order to make a clone from you that will buy another wii... or maybe a clone army to destroy microsoft and sony :ihih:

Zarogan said:
or somehow getting dna samples from your evaporated sweat in order to make a clone from you that will buy another wii... or maybe a clone army to destroy microsoft and sony :ihih:
Cool. Imagine an army of Luigis:cornut:

Back