Is this racist?

There are other ways to express personal opinions. But I really don't think I am going to waste anymore of my time on that comment.

Anyway, I didn't even know there was still hatred towards English. I thought everyone hated America now.

Yeah there is nothing wrong with making a joke as long as it was meant to be harmless. This guy clearly means what he says. I would say he sounds like an inbred but that would be insulting to them. I think he is one of those angry teens that likes to believe in something to burn down. Nothing else to do but blame a large group of people, how cool of him :frown2:.

my bad, i must have misread this part. no offense, just misreading on my part. we r cool. :thumbsup:

The addition of the English doesn't make it any more or less racist but I think it does make it more uncommon. I was figuring the guy was directing the post to the Mexicans or blacks or some common minority that people make fun of. I never usually hear racism against the English like that though.

I don't get it. A lot of my friends have a blind, ignorant, hate towards the British. I call them retarded and leave because they haven't changed their opinion for a long time. I just don't understand it.

The addition of the English doesn't make it any more or less racist but I think it does make it more uncommon. I was figuring the guy was directing the post to the Mexicans or blacks or some common minority that people make fun of. I never usually hear racism against the English like that though.

I don't get it. A lot of my friends have a blind, ignorant, hate towards the British. I call them retarded and leave because they haven't changed their opinion for a long time. I just don't understand it.

They're secretly jealous.

yes its racist, but its a personal opinion. trying to punish the person for their remarks wioulb be to admonish their freedom of speech. sure its ignorant, but they are allowed to believe whatever they want to.
There has to be a line drawn somewhere. I'd be perfectly happy with my freedom of speech being limited. I know nobody else wold be, and I can't tell you how uninterested I am in participating in a debate about our rights and freedoms as a society, but yeah.

Its racist indeed /bubbles

Anyway, in reading the sentence, I noticed, why are they calling England shitty? I'd much rather live in England than Ireland with the IRA floating about.

Its racist indeed /bubbles

Anyway, in reading the sentence, I noticed, why are they calling England shitty? I'd much rather live in England than Ireland with the IRA floating about.
The IRA are mostly only active in Northern Ireland, which is part of the UK. Ireland itself (i.e. the independent part) is quite peaceful and has a high standard of living.

Aaawwwhh.
...Aaawwwhhh.

aye tis racist.

but its is kinda unusual to see racism towards british in everyday life.

Back