Is this true??

EK987

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Chicago
My friend told me that (in America) the Wiis will be on back order till about March or April. Is that true?

I still don't have a Wii, but I am calling the local EB Games a lot. No luck yet, although my neighbor got one and I play it a lot.

O_O i hope not! Gamestop gets shipments now and then (i call everyday and always miss them >:[ )

uh.. i dunno. but Best Buy [for any states] will have a HUGE!! wii sale. 21st of Jan. my local Best Buy store has a shipment tomorrow. maybe you wanna check tomorrow.. blah. Florida time : 8PM for shipment.

oh and btw, i love your sig. haha, its funny.. cuz yeah.. xD

I Don't Think So... We Get Wii's In Oklahoma Every 2-3 Weeks...

(btw:i agree... nice sig...)

yea its true cuz my friend told me that same thing... says Kim Jong-il is buying em all to use as chips in his world domination nukes he's been lauching across the vast sea of japan *rofl* :p

:mad2:

Just cuz some joker in Chicago says somethin doesnt mean its true. :scared:

I don't get it :shocked: (yea, I expect to have the p*ss ripped from me for that, but hey ho!)

No, honestly. Is it purposeful to create demand for the console, or just that Nintendo can't produce the stock quick enough?

Or, didn't they expect the Wii to take off so good, and so didn't bother with overtime at the factory, or something?

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
uh.. i dunno. but Best Buy [for any states] will have a HUGE!! wii sale. 21st of Jan. my local Best Buy store has a shipment tomorrow. maybe you wanna check tomorrow.. blah. Florida time : 8PM for shipment.

oh and btw, i love your sig. haha, its funny.. cuz yeah.. xD

Yes it has been confirmedd that there will be a sale 21st!:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

banned said:
I don't get it :shocked: (yea, I expect to have the p*ss ripped from me for that, but hey ho!)

No, honestly. Is it purposeful to create demand for the console, or just that Nintendo can't produce the stock quick enough?

Or, didn't they expect the Wii to take off so good, and so didn't bother with overtime at the factory, or something?

I think that it was to make more access to people who want the wii:ihih: ...usually you had to be lucky and be in the store the second they get more wii's:mad:

More access to people? As in, spread across the globe to millions? Is that why the release dates around the world were staggered?

Back