Already starting to Ship the wii

Demon Slayer said:
You know what ill make a movie of my self Freaking out about the wii...lol it would be even better if i had that paper wii of yours Jenova!! I would Call it..Holy **** my own wii!!

I suggest making a paper Wii. :D

will do...lol....im going to post it here...man if you think im nuts well im just acting nuts...

by the way ill have it post by tomorrow...i am far to busy right now

Demon Slayer said:
will do...lol....im going to post it here...man if you think im nuts well im just acting nuts...

by the way ill have it post by tomorrow...i am far to busy right now

What are you busy doing? I'M BORED OUT OF MY MIND!

well right now im doing a little school project and many ppl are talking to me at the same time..im like on hyper speed right now....its not even funny i can't get a break!!!...im starting to think that i have to many ppl on my msn..whats strange is i want more...i want new ppl on it lol...anyway ill get right on it as soon as things slow down...

Demon Slayer said:
well right now im doing a little school project and many ppl are talking to me at the same time..im like on hyper speed right now....its not even funny i can't get a break!!!...im starting to think that i have to many ppl on my msn..whats strange is i want more...i want new ppl on it lol...anyway ill get right on it as soon as things slow down...

Yeah, that's me usually. <_< Only on AIM...

How Big is your Wal-mart Demon Slayer? Like a supercenter or what, cause our super center is only getting 20 i think.

actually are wal mart is located in the mall lol...they said about 40console ...so yeah...

Oh!!! lol ok...the way you wrote it i thought you meant that wal-mart were only getting 12 wiis...

Back