Its been a while

its most likely not going to ever come to vc.

:sad2:

I know, it sucks. But its true, Rare(the developers of Goldeneye) have very close ties w/ microsoft so the getting the rights to put goldeneye on VC would be extremely difficult.

Last official thing i heard was that it was all tied up in lawsuits with M$ and Rare.

heres to hoping for the best!

-Brandon

well first off you should use the search but i dont really care if you start new threads or not but there are alot of people on this forum that will attack you for that... But Rare made golden eye and nintendo no longer owns rights to Rare because Microsoft bought them. So, games such as Conkers bad fur day, banjo Kazooi, and Jet Force Gemini will probably not make it to the VC. As for golden eye EA owns the rights to 007 games so there is still a chance that Nintendo can get the rights for Golden eye seeing as how Rare does not own them.

it's not like it even matters..

have you ever tried hooking up an N64 to a newer HD TV??

i hooked my N64 up to my 52" Panasonic LCD, and the graphics became so bad i could barely even play

let alone, the controls are so unique, trying to switch back is sooo freakin hard, even though i'm sure i played goldeneye religously for 3-4 years, i had trouble going back to the old controler scheme

Back