Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's crazy, do you live in the states? i Didnt know people actually got caught for that ****. I have 3 seasons of whose line is it anyways on my ipod that i definitly didnt pay for. shittay.

you will probably be ok. just make sure you delete it off your computer. otherwise u could be in jail like me. Yeah, I live in Arizona. I'm going to the juvie in 2 days, then in 2 years I'll have to go to the state prison. (because ill legally be an adult)

Ya i figured that when you said you were 16. Well i live in Canada so i think i'm a little bit safer, and i do delete em, they take up too much space. Should have used U-torrent to downlaod em, i hear that as of yet it isnt illegal. haha sneaky sneak

good behaviour in juvie might cut your prison sentence to a half a year, your only going in for downloading, in hs a friend of mine got caught selling pot(more than half lb is considered dealer) and was sentenced 3 years 1 year juvie till he was 18 and 2 in rikers, he got out within 6 months of rikers(pretty sure it was less) dont worry itll work out for ya

i dont know how us law works but surely this cant be ur 1st offence if theyre sending u down for that long ,

Ill be totally shocked if u do anywhere near 2 years

hmmm... You hear about this stuff all the time. I once read about some 80 year old lady getting busted for illegal downloading, however never was able to talk to any of these people.

A few questions...
  • You had 500+ illegal downloads, and you didn't "delete" them. So where was you getting them from?
  • Was you just downloading them personally or was you providing some sort of share?
  • What happened exactly? Did they come bang on your door at 3am or was you even home when they came in?
  • How are you even on a computer right now? From what I've heard they take anything computer related, and tell us about your trial! (please)
Give us some details, help scare others from illegally pirating music, games, and other copyrighted material to help prevent others from suffering the same fate as you. (Unfortunately)

I'm sorry to hear about your fate and hope you get out as soon as possible...

Wow I know someone with 10000+ songs, 20 movies, and an illeagal iso of Melee. :yikes: They've not been caught. Note: Its not me and I'm not making this stuff up. Gawd thats shite.

Last edited:
*Hides my ipod with 9,000 songs*, nah not really I've got like 10 :)

Well really, I have no idea how I got caught. They came in and just said ur under arrest for the downloading of songs. and they knew that i had over 500 songs saved, and no i didnt delete them. like i said, i had no idea i would get caught. i knew it was illegal though. i just didnt think they would actually come to my house and handcuff me, but they did. and yes, im still able to use the computer, but tomorrow im going to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back