Japanese Kids Super-gluing Wii Controllers to Their Hands

dalinkwent817

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Glendale Heights, IL
Wii Online Code
2702-5245-6693-3013
wow. those jappaneese kids are freaky. and people say american kids are obsessed over games. pfft

It gave itself away when they quoted a Yugi Tamagotchi, and seems pretty too dumb for tokyo, the 11 years old proby devised the wiimote to actually be mapped to their nervous system internally.....

Hmm...That would have been really weird if that happened here...I wonder how they eat..Anyway the Yugi Tamagotchi quote made me instantly know that this was False...Unless a boy really had that name..

well how about a glove with velcro on it and then you can put velcro on the bottom of the wii?

maybe just velcro on your pinky, ring, middle finger of the glove and then velcro on the battery cover

How about not letting go of the controller when you're swinging it? I guess I won't understand why this problem happens, until it happens to me.

I ddon't think this statement is true, just because the Wii has not been released in Japan until this saturday (december 2nd).

Arcadium said:
I ddon't think this statement is true, just because the Wii has not been released in Japan until this saturday (december 2nd).

Yeah, good point... also the fact that there is a related story about the PS4 being released this holiday season... my bad on the crappy post... :mad2:

that's impossible unless these japanese kids have "connections" in which they can get a wii before the japanese launch date.

people have reported the wii remote slipping out of their hand and breaking their tv plus their are videos of this on youtube.

i think they just have a good sense of humor, i think its supposed to be funny read this it made me laugh out loud..."That system behind you looks like the PS3 we've already seen displayed at much every electronics show for the last year, how is this a different system?" asked one reporter.

Kutaragi replied: "Well, as you can see, this has a 4 on it, and the other model had a 3.

scubasteve said:
i think they just have a good sense of humor, i think its supposed to be funny read this it made me laugh out loud..."That system behind you looks like the PS3 we've already seen displayed at much every electronics show for the last year, how is this a different system?" asked one reporter.

Kutaragi replied: "Well, as you can see, this has a 4 on it, and the other model had a 3.
Yeah it's definitely a joke, just wanted to point out that the site was not a credible source of info.

lol yea i kno thats wat u meant i was just lettin people know its a joke in case they were thinking the makers of the site were insane.

Back