Jet Force Jemini

CaseyCor

WiiChat Member
Aug 29, 2006
What a great game! I miss video games being so damn fun. It seems like video games are in a downward spiral, and theirs no sign of it getting better.

Back to the point, I really think this game deserves a sequel! Anyone else think so?

Major Tom said:
Yes!!!! It needs a sequel. But first it should be put on the VC.
Yeah, I agree. I really hope we can get ahold of the rights to those awesome Rare games.

CaseyCor said:
What a great game! I miss video games being so damn fun. It seems like video games are in a downward spiral, and theirs no sign of it getting better.

Back to the point, I really think this game deserves a sequel! Anyone else think so?
Not played Okami or some wii games

Darkprinny said:
Not played Okami or some wii games

Yes.

Games are just as good as they used to be if not better, you just have to be able to find them. Some of my favorite games came out last year such as Okami, Oblivion, and LoZ TP.

CyanRussel said:
Yea Jet Force Jemini is a good game 4rom Rare but what about GoldenEye 007, now that game waz tha Shiznuts!:thumbsup:

I actually preferred JFJ, the storyline was hellza long with a lot of different gameplay, puzzles hidden areas, shooter areas, platforms, the robot maze minigames. And the multiplayer in JFJ was pretty sweet too. Don't get me wrong I loved 007 but when we had people over for some reason we always played JFJ multiplayer intead.

drroett said:
I actually preferred JFJ, the storyline was hellza long with a lot of different gameplay, puzzles hidden areas, shooter areas, platforms, the robot maze minigames. And the multiplayer in JFJ was pretty sweet too. Don't get me wrong I loved 007 but when we had people over for some reason we always played JFJ multiplayer intead.
Hey, anything wit a full house of people would make any game fun, i agree wit u but a full house of people playing GoldenEye 007 would be groundbreaking!

I'd really love to see this game come to the VC. I miss those old Nintendo 64 days when me and my friends would sit up and play all these 4 player games for HOURS!

I so did love this game. Especially the multiplayer. When i first join the site i made a thread about this, not to many people paid attention to it, it made me feel like i was the only one who played the game. But definitely i will like to see a sequel with that crazy good mutliplayer and maybe an online player mode

Jet Force Jemini was sweet.. i never beat tho because i couldnt find a few of the ship parts.. i was like 9-10 years old lol. O well. Such a good game, lots of action. Too bad its Rare. I got the game somewhere lying around in my pile of N64 games - good memories.

Could make a good 360 game if anything.

I really feel like nintendo should have the rights to all the rare games that was on its past systems. Nintendo should hae bought out rare as they did with sega

i wish i had my 64, i wanna play it nowwww

Release it on the VC!!!!!!!!!

but a 360 sequel would still kick some nice ***

Back