Johnny Depp vs Orlando Bloom

Tomalticoptl said:
which role do you guys prefer: Orlando Bloom's Legolas or Jhonny Depp's Edward Scissorhands?

I have never seen that OB movie, but I can pretty much promise you I am not going to like it as much as Edward Scissorhands. I really liked JD in that.

Well, I was going to say taht I really don't like Orlando Bloom, but I haven't seen any of his movies. I have loved every Johnny Depp movie that I have seen except Secret Window, and I even thought that he was good in that. I just didn't like the movie. I just think that he is all around a great actor.

TacosTacosTacosTacosTacos said:
Well, I was going to say taht I really don't like Orlando Bloom, but I haven't seen any of his movies.

Lol, he hasn't actually done that much :/

He did an episode of Casualty (British soap) then played as a rent boy :shocked: and then did an episode of Midsummer Murder (British drama), then his next role was Legolas in LOTR lol!

And since then he's had one of the leading roles in everything he's done.. pretty cool really, check it out - Linkage

surfinrach90 said:
Lol, he hasn't actually done that much :/

He did an episode of Casualty (British soap) then played as a rent boy :shocked: and then did an episode of Midsummer Murder (British drama), then his next role was Legolas in LOTR lol!

And since then he's had one of the leading roles in everything he's done.. pretty cool really, check it out - Linkage

Okay, I did see LOTR, so I guess that makes it 1 movie of his that I have seen. But, I think I am forced to hate him because my girlfriend has pictures/screensavers of him and Jude Law. I think she refuses to "like" Johnny Depp because I think he is cool.

Also, I like the shirt you boyfriend(?) is wearing in that picture. Where can I get one. Also, what and where do you surf?

Ermmm.. there's one place that sells it - http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/gaming/7190/

I'm not sure where abouts your from but I'm sure he got his from gamestation which is in the UK, so if you are in the UK, you'll 100% find them in there =]

If you're in the U.S I'm sure there's game shops that sell them, try the bigger ones like er.. gamestop?

And I just surf down my local beach in South Wales (UK) really.. nothing special lol and so far I have a beginners board >.<

Ohh, and Jack Sparrows where it's at :D

I discovered I could do a pretty neat impression of him today..in WH Smiths.. lol =]

Back