Just beat Temple of Time

Tairusu said:
I sympathize with you actually, the first time I played through zelda I stopped right before the temple of time because I wanted to start a new game (I think I had just gotten warioware, or something.) I ended up taking a two month break then I started a new file and played through the whole thing in a week (Didn't do 100% this time, had like 13 or 14 heart containers.)

I love zelda games, but I don't have the attention span for games over 20 hours. :D C'est la vie.

But, you are close to the end, I would say just stop collecting things and you can speed through it in a few more hours.

Yep, that's pretty much me. Also, when playing the original Zelda NES games and the SNES one, I had more time because I didn't work then, heh.

Anyway, an update. Just entered Twlight Palace. Hope it's damn short and easy. :)

Twilight Palace is a piece of cake and so is the next area which I won't say to keep you interested. I enjoyed this game a lot and was pretty disappointed to see it end. I'm planning on playing it again shortly to beat 100% through this time. I love MP3:C because of how long it is.

Mingus said:
Twilight Palace is a piece of cake and so is the next area which I won't say to keep you interested. I enjoyed this game a lot and was pretty disappointed to see it end. I'm planning on playing it again shortly to beat 100% through this time. I love MP3:C because of how long it is.

Yeah, I heard the last two temples were short. I love Zelda, I just want to beat it. I only get frustrated in dungeons though sometimes. I should have played it straight through instead of sometimes going a few months without playing.

So you like really long games? Would you like the next Zelda if it was 200+ hours?

I would appreciate that to be split up among a series or something. But a continuation of a great story is always enjoyable. Like the metroid prime series. I love those games. Beat the first two and am working on the third

coolio! i beat the game like...hmmm... i dont know... some time during last school year. but any way, the game was AWESOME! but the ending really made me a mixed of sad, mad, and mostly anoyed. but it was fun.

White Knight said:
I'm not complaining, it's one of the best games ever. But 40-60 hours is too long in my opinion. RE4 is also one the the best games ever, and it will only run you 15-20 hours. I've been playing Zelda since November and I just got to City in the Sky. No, I don't suck, but sometimes I get bored and don't play for months. Now I just want to get it over with already.
40-60? It only took me 32 hours I think. I didn't 100% it though.

I just finished the Temple of Time too and I'm at around 42 hours I think. I've taken my time, taken breaks, and gotten real frustrated too sometimes,... it's hard to find where to go next. I got stuck where I had to get the reekfish, and earlier at Zoras too. Anyway its fun although I am glad to be getting to the final showdown. PS Temple of Time was probably the sweetest temple. I might get Windwaker after I finish... but would Windwaker pale in comparison to TP?

Back