Length of TP

phatboix91

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
MD
Hey, i was just wondering how many dungeons are in the game, so i can kind of estimate how far into the game i am. right now im in the water temple, so im curious as to how much more of the game there is (i know that there's a lot). thanks in advance to any responses.

I think there are 8 dungeons, alot of little "mini-games" if you will, are scattered throughout your quest which breaks up the action perfectly and give you some fun little tasks.

As for me, I am alittle over 10 hours into the game and just stepped foot into the Goron Mines... which is the second dungeon. I will easily get 70 hours out of Zelda because I have video-game OCD and need to search and do every little thing possible.

I thought there were 9?
Oh well, point is you've got a lot to go. I'm in the same place as you, so I'm in your boat. :p
But I'm kinda like ABC...well not really OCD, more like a procrastinator. Before venturing into a dungeon, I like to poke around and take my time with the little things along the way. So i have like, 20-30 hours on mine. lol

i kinda consider their to be 7 because the last 2 were just WAY to easy and short. basicly just an obsticle course to the next boss.

I beat it in 27 hours. However i have yet to find all those stupid bugs. And all the heart containers and i dont have the final tunic

im on the desert temple ... and ive got a good 30 plus hours going so yeah ill get over 70 hours as well, love this game its pretty good, and imho visually beautiful

im on the twilight, got 25 hrs played, at least the game is getting a little harder now. i was worried after the first few dungeons.

i'm so far behind at the forest temple. guess i shouldn't have been playing wii sports so much.

Back