Just finished Mass Effect...Spoilers possible.

I thought the exact same...last boss was extremelly easy....but nevertheless the rest of the game made up for it...I'd defiently buy the sequel

You can avoid the sexual content...and even skip it if you get it by accident...but the language is pretty harsh throughout the game...

I thought the ending was fine. It was a ending kind of like star wars. Not saying it was as good, but it gave it an ending without being a cliffhanger yet still knowing more was to come.

In order to get into the Sexual content you literally have to work at it. You can't just talk to someone one time and expect it to just happen. So if it happens to pop up and your parents see it, then its your own stupid fault. Also, even if it was seen, its so damn small and minimal that if your parents take it away then they are anal because its not a big deal. Either that or your parents don't think you are mature enough, if they think that either you are really young or you need to grow up and stop acting like a kid.

I personally been playing games that weren't "age appropriate" for the longest and I never had problems with my parents or anything psychological.

^That may be true for some parents, but I wouldn't call them "anal" because of it. When I'm a parent I won't want my children experiencing that type of content in a Video Game or anything for that matter...it's just not right...really, I don't see why they added sex to videogames anyway...I really don't know too many people who buy games for sex...I do know though that it dissuades some people form buying the game because of it, so in reality its actually hurting the game more than helping it...in my opinion of course

Sounds like your gonna be a gay parent :D

or atleast it sounds like you are around middle class. Most people around middle class are that way unless they are religious. There's more violence and/or sexual things in everyday life around where I live so forbidding games because of small things like that would be basically pointless.

Everything I learned in life was from real life, I never had a sex talk, drug talk, etc. With my parents, ever... It's like they knew I would learn it on my own at a young age.

Edit: But all this is off topic lol

^Yes it is...I'll just say one last thing, your view and my view are two totally different things and if you feel like my idea isn't right? Keep it to yourself because what does it matter to you, some people could have taken offence to what you just said.

Back