Just got a PS3 at Best Buy!!!

vagrant said:
People who post on the "www.wiichat.com" forum hoping to boost the bids on there ps3 auction....are stupid.

Wait a month and buy the ps3 in stores for normal price.

I think you neglected to notice that it was posted on the PS3 section. Fair game dood.

billm0066 said:
Those are innacurate. Both systems are in high demand. The ps3 would easily sell that many units if sony produced them.

Realllly?

Why are there so many stores that have PS3 in stock, but no wiis?

cause the stores put out the PS3s and they hold the Wiis for certain sell dates! It sucks ass! Anyhow yah I stumbled across a PS3 20gb cause a lady i know needed one for her kid so i went ahead and bought it. Turns out they wanted a 60gb so now im stuck with it, BS huh! I didnt have that kinda cash to just toss around! 250 is one thing but 550 with tax is alot. On ebay the 20s bearly make the 550 now so ive put it up in my local paper and have told friends at hte military base here to spread the word that i would sell it for 650. Ah well, good luck selling it, the Ebay fees will make you loose money right now cause it will sell for what you paid already!

you made a big mistake trying to sell the 20gig. i'm sure you will take a loss on it. i think you should just take it back and return it rather than try to profit off it

i dont think so, but i dont plan to buy another PS3 cause I make much more profit selling all of the wiis i have found! This sunday Ill be out there, but i know ill be able to get rid of this PS3, but yah, i dont plan to buy another.

yah, as a matter of fact this was the 3rd I had found. I only decided to buy this because the mom said her brother in law needed one really bad! So since she had already bought one from me the days before, I assumed I was safe! So I bought this as soon as I saw it! Dont worry Im gonna put it back in the local paper for 750 and see if I get any bites before christmas! sucks though, the wiis you can easily sell the tickets in line! This is very typical for all of the stores here in town, People get there at the crack of dawn and then get the tickets for the maybe 20 they have in line, then sell it to those last min moms that didnt decide to show up early! Thats an easy sell, start at 150 for the place in line and then see if people start to pay 200 for that place in line to buy it! AH well just a tip to make some extra money for for this christmas season to buy them Wii or other PS3 games!!!!

Back