Just Played Xbox Live for the First Time...

Zeppelin

Rocker of Life
Jul 28, 2007
And I must say it puts the Wii's online to shame. I love that you can see what everyone's doing and Halo is awesome online.

Hopefully Nintendo fixes this by December 3rd, for Brawl.

I'm not saying anything against Nintendo...but you are right..Xbox Live will out beat nintendo simply because of the friend Code System...however you can pass the fact that Wii is online, AND FREE

ummmm it took you that long to figer that out

you should have figured that out when 360 1st came out and they said "we are aiming are eyes at the more growing, online society

Demon Slayer- True, it is free, but I wouldn't have complained if Nintendo charged us for a better online service. Your still 100% right though.

Zeon- Yes, but I only experienced it now.

Yeah Xbox Live is a better online experience but i wouldn't play 50 bucks to play online thats like buying a new game for the Wii, hopefully SSBB will deliver a great online play with no lag.

Aw man what if it does lag in SSBB try to save yourself from a fall and 5 seconds later you die =/

Pikachu256 said:
Yeah Xbox Live is a better online experience but i wouldn't play 50 bucks to play online thats like buying a new game for the Wii, hopefully SSBB will deliver a great online play with no lag.

Aw man what if it does lag in SSBB try to save yourself from a fall and 5 seconds later you die =/
So you can't afford four dollars a month? I would much rather pay to have excellent online than have free online with only two games that actually use it and a shitty code system.

paintba||er said:

So you can't afford four dollars a month? I would much rather pay to have excellent online than have free online with only two games that actually use it and a shitty code system.
how do you know its bad??? dude quit ur complaining u xbox fanboy

gunsnroses said:
LOL you sound like the fanboy. Today I'm an Xbox fanboy, yesterday I was a PS fanboy, how can that be? Maybe because I'm not a fanboy? And obviously it is bad if there aren't even any games to play that use it. And the one that does is Pokemon.....

gunsnroses said:
He has all 3 systems, looks like a fanboy to me.

Yes I agree, I'd rather pay for XBL then the Wii's online. Though I think I'd prefer PSN as it's free like Wii but competitive with XBL (and will continue to grow at a faster rate)

Well I guess..theres going to be games that don't use the friend code system. But it won't be very much different than the DS' online. You barely get any information about the other person, and cannot contact them. I was getting that from Reggie Fils Aime's interview with MTV. I think the system is garbage, but then again I'm 19 and don't want to deal with security on my game console.

gunsnroses said:
hey idiot strikers and brawl

omg stikers which delets your top score every week

and brawl which nintendo will probably screw up because of the hype over it

like i always say these three games are overhyped

killzone 2
halo 3
SSBB

------------------

and how can paintballer be a fanboy, he owns all three systems

-----------------

and paintballer SSBB is confirmed for online