Just rented this yesterday, and I think it's going to control my life.

ari!bomb

set to implode.
Oct 20, 2007
10 i C
Wii Online Code
7236-5661-5674-5774
I didn't pop it in until about 2 in the morning (this morning) and played for about half an hour, until I realized I have to get up really early on Monday and I probably needed to sleep. I woke up at about 10 and played for about 2 more hours. Seriously, I love this game. I can't decide if they were serious when they made it, though - maybe it was my 2 A.M. logic, but it seemed ridiculous. I think the first 5 minutes are the most I've seen the word bro used at one time.

Anyway, I just wanted to sing my praise for SPM. I think I'm developing an addiction, haha.

Congrats on your game purchase. The Paper Mario series are great fun to play, so I hope you enjoy playing through this game until the very end. Happy gaming. :)

Hey, same sort of thing happened to me. I was playin spm at a friends house and found myself buying the game the next day. It's a pretty kickass game.

I love the game, Got it off a Dude for 10 dollars, perfect condition. It is somewhat addiciting, I can play it for hours, but for some reason I don't wana play games on school nights like, i won't have to go to bed for 5 hours, But i'll keep thinking theres not enough time to play, weird lolz

Rain Foxx said:
It's a well-developed game i love IT and the STORY is great. Keep on playing my friend...keep on playing.....

oh, i did, for like 4 days straight. once i got to the giant tree and had to try and fight Dimentio with only 4 hp, i kind of gave up. haha.

ari!bomb said:
oh, i did, for like 4 days straight. once i got to the giant tree and had to try and fight Dimentio with only 4 hp, i kind of gave up. haha.
lol ha thats ok im kinda getting frusterated with metriod prime metriod games was never my strength.

Lamar/TBD said:
Wow, that's convinced me to play it! all the reviews ive seen sucked ass. I thought it looked crap when i say on TV too. i MIGHT buy it.

GOGOGO, BUY IT. I would, but since christmas is right around the corner, I'm holding off. the whole being broke thing is also a contributing factor, but psh. Seriously, though, it'd totally be worth buying.

I never go to bed before 4am anyway, so thats when I get most of my gaming in. :lol:

Back