keyloggers,viruses.

Avais100

WiiChat Member
Sep 18, 2006
since the nintendo wii have an internet browser wouldt it be an easy target for viruses or will viruses not effect it because it isnt a computer also if it is free from viruses will making an ebay account on it be secure. Ive asked mymom to make it but since my computers probably full of viruses its not the best idea so maybe it would be safer if i tried it with the nintendo wii.

Avais100 said:
since the nintendo wii have an internet browser wouldt it be an easy target for viruses or will viruses not effect it because it isnt a computer also if it is free from viruses will making an ebay account on it be secure. Ive asked mymom to make it but since my computers probably full of viruses its not the best idea so maybe it would be safer if i tried it with the nintendo wii.
viruses wont affect the wii, unless it is a virus developed for the Wii. but I doubt you will catch one from using the browser; you will have to be an idiot.

knowing Nintendo I'm sure it will be pretty locked down or well filtered tbh :D

cool hopefully i can convince my mom to make a ebay account so i can buy all the rare that arent sold anymore.

Avais100 said:
cool hopefully i can convince my mom to make a ebay account so i can buy all the rare that arent sold anymore.

"Making" an ebay account is knot what's so risky. It's who you buy from that's risky. Make sure they have positive feedback. I would never buy from anyone with 0 feedback! eBay is safe as long as you use your head.

Back