Kid throws object, Akon throws kid.

dude NWA sang f*ck da police and so did public enemy......gosh you kids forget all about "back in the day"

quiet drive did a REMAKE of time after time, they didnt write that sh*t lol. come on now! get culturized

thats out of order that akon threw him into the crowd but the guy shouldnt have threw something at him, but akon though he was cool taking his top off man what an idiot!

hes a criminal already, and hes covicted..hes such a loser...but of stupid ppl point out a kid cause they respect a crack dealer...man gaykon should be sued out of his mind

and plus, wat the heck, the stupid ppl dont even think to grab the kid...and then the cops come running over like they dressed up in uniform to dance after the show

The_Loose_Cannon said:
dude NWA sang f*ck da police and so did public enemy......gosh you kids forget all about "back in the day"

quiet drive did a REMAKE of time after time, they didnt write that sh*t lol. come on now! get culturized
NWA were so unique :lol: such as a song by Eazy E called - Sorry Louis, tells a little story in each verse then finishes it with 'So I bashed his/her head in, With my Louieville slugger.' Good ol' hiphop :) larrrrv it.

wiired, i listen to backspin on sirius satalite radio....omg that good ol days with KRS one....sigh... thats the rap i grew up to and LOVED!

anyways, i said it once and ill say it proudly again, ONCE A PERP ALWAYS A PERP!

gahhh if i was there i would of got on stage and arrested him for assault im not even close to kidding.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
wiired, i listen to backspin on sirius satalite radio....omg that good ol days with KRS one....sigh... thats the rap i grew up to and LOVED!

anyways, i said it once and ill say it proudly again, ONCE A PERP ALWAYS A PERP!

gahhh if i was there i would of got on stage and arrested him for assault im not even close to kidding.
Aaaah it will never be the same will it? Dunno if in US you have a channel called KISS (usually terrible), but I'm currently watching on there 'DJ Swerves Hip Hop Histories' and it's currently on year '93, Players Ball by Outkast on atm :), wait... now Gin and Juice.. I only like the ollddd main stream hiphop, don't like any of the new mainstream crap (latest stuff I only listen to is Underground, just about decent). I'll stick keep listening to all my old albums though :p won't get old!
On topic : lolgaykon

lol Gaykon FTL !

What a knob lol, grow up Akon, Trivium got bottled when I went to see Iron Maiden and they just said if you don't like us go away but don't throw things. He needed to grow a pair of boll*cks and have a word with the kid, tell him not to do it again and let him go.

ipwnwithrares said:
That is fantastic, brilliant, superb... Just great.

oh well lol hes getting charged for it i heard...

well what was said.. on the radio... Akon's lawyer said he did do anything wrong.. (BULL) but the kid landed on some girl and the girl is pissed. They want to file legal actions again him. No word on what happened. Most likely it will be solved out of court. Akon may not want to ruin his rep. IMO. If he goes to court... I hope he gets thrown in the slammer again. I hate the fact that Celebs get the upper hand of us normal people. Screw that.

Darkonix,
If someone threw something at you you'd react right?
Thats what Akon did, Yes he acted hard, yes he's a celeb so what he did gets alot of attension but people do stuff like this all the time [Maybe not on stages and maybe not into a crowd] but stuff like this happens. Deal with it. Akon shouldn't go to court that kid got what he deserved. It's not as if he was injured the crowd caught him

Wii, If anything look what all these other guys do in rock concerts.. Rap concerts.. they either throw em out or the guys tell the crowd Either you beat the crap out of the dude, or we leave.. Not being immature to look "Cool" and throw the kid. come on.. thats immature. Stand up be a man.. If he wanted to fight. Fight someone thats his size. Not some 14 year old kid.

Lol. Still if something gets thrown at you you react.
Mosh pits rock though, You enter at your own risk lol

@wii, Im still recovering from my last encounter with a mosh pit. lol I got hooked hard. But im okay. =) BTW, if ya wanna see the craziest mosh pit. Go to youtube and type in Lamb of God Tribute Mosh. Its the craziest thing I have ever seen. Laters =)

Darkonix said:
@wii, Im still recovering from my last encounter with a mosh pit. lol I got hooked hard. But im okay. =) BTW, if ya wanna see the craziest mosh pit. Go to youtube and type in Lamb of God Tribute Mosh. Its the craziest thing I have ever seen. Laters =)
Uh-oh lol! I'm going to see Lamb Of God! They are supporting Black Sabbath with Dio, I better watch my back lol!

Back